**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I hope this W gives the NT as whole more confidence going forward. I can't wait for the WCQ matches.

Tbh kudos to this group for winning the Gold Cup.

The full US squad is going to need to play at a much higher level to finish off WCQ and hopefully head into Russia strong if they want to give the supporters what they want

Nagbe was definitely a highlight, hopefully he locks into this aggressive form on the international stage

Now to wait for the Gold Cup kit to go on sale :nerd: :lol: tempted to get a 28 Dempsey tbh

I can ask my friend . He was at the game saying a lot of seats were empty . Most likely Mexico fans who had bought tickets but didn't bother to show . I also saw tickets on StubHub had tix as low as 17$ also the Mexico not being there effect

If I was a betting man, I bet the Mexican fans that went were the ones that were saying the chant.

63,000?? Not bad at all. I think capacity is like 70 or something in that stadium.

Last edited:
There were a lot of Mexican fans (more Mexican fans than Jamaican fans). They were definitely starting the chant but I'd say a few USA fans prolly joined thinking it was funny.

At what point will they actually be punished? I think SerieA had to have some teams with no/limited fans at some point . Something like that to hurt there revenue is what needs to be done . Even then I doubt that would help anyway

The P & culero chants mixed in with the AO chants at a US vs Jamaica match was confusing as all hell :lol:

Championship merch is trash :stoneface: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom