**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Silver lining in not getting 3 is, the USMNT will prob never schedule another WCQ in NYC again :lol:

I hope the silver lining is they stop this interim stuff with Bruce Arena and just start over. Get a coach that's going to be around long-term and has had success outside of the US as a coach.

My guy Geoff lookin like *** too. He doesn't have it tonight.

Really like Villafana as a player but we're in trouble if he's on the left in Russia. Gets overrun physically against top players.

I feel like Fabian Johnson hasn't played well for the USMNT since the friendly against Turkey leading up to WC '14.

A healthy Brooks x Yedlin, bring in a right sided attacker and move Pulsic to the left, find that ever elusive LB, and I'm suddenly feeling a lot better personnel wise.

Danny Williams and West McKennie have to be in the next camp.

Pulisic has been terrible this second half
Over dribbling and heavy touches smh

Why is Graham Zusi still on the team? I mean I look at the players in camp and smh. Is this really the best we have??? Unbelievable. 25 years since the 94 WC and this is how far we come?? Does not make any sense.

welp just ugly all around

and deuce now summing up the night with just a classless move

Well, not an unexpected result. No idea why some guys are still on the team, like others have said.

Why is Graham Zusi still on the team? I mean I look at the players in camp and smh. Is this really the best we have??? Unbelievable. 25 years since the 94 WC and this is how far we come?? Does not make any sense.

There's really no need for scape goating.

Geoff Cameron has been a perennial starter in the EPL for six seasons, Zusi wasn't worse than him tonight.

Zusi is so far down the list of players who deserve shade for a **** performance tonight.

Pulsic, Cameron, Wood, Altidore key first team players who have to perform better.

Bradley x Nagbe can't hold down a two man central midfield alone either, that's on Bruce.

This is the worse I seen Cameron play with the NT. The whole team is horrible. 11 Niketalkers would have played better than this **** show..

Well, not an unexpected result. No idea why some guys are still on the team, like others have said.

i should have known it was a wrap seeing Ream on the backline. and Wondo on the roster? not sure how we took tonight (and clearly Tuesday) so lightly.

add that with your usually reliable guys just sucking it up tonight and this is what happens

Arena needs to put the pipe down and draw up a better game plan than this. Ream?? really? Cameron as a CB, when in England he plays as a CDM?? Give me a break..

Back
Top Bottom