**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Props to the players on the field today.

With these last two matches Bruce undid a lit of the good will he'd built up January to August, 2017.

I take back what I said months ago about Bruce categorically deserving to manage the team in Russia if we qualify.

I'm open to evaluating ALL options. If I'm Sunil I want CV's in my inbox.

Props to the players on the field today.

With these last two matches Bruce undid a lit of the good will he'd built up January to August, 2017.

I take back what I said months ago about Bruce categorically deserving to manage the team in Russia if we qualify.

I'm open to evaluating ALL options. If I'm Sunil I want CV's in my inbox.
does this happen often before the WC?

Would be unheard for US Soccer.

May not happen often, but certainly wouldn't be unheard of in the rest of the world.

I think the risk is far to great to make a change before qualification is wrapped up.

I think it would be worth it to evaluate the cost of making a change immediately after qualification is over, assuming we make it.

Ya, and I don't think it would be that outlandish since the pre WC camps are like 2+ weeks long it feels like

CCV looking impressive in his Championship debut.

At 19 if he can continue to hold onto a starting CB role in the Championship, he needs to be involved in all senior camps from here on out.

If he's dominant he needs to be on the flight to Russia.

20171006-mntvpan-starting-xi.jpg

Way more excited for the U17 World Cup which kicked off today than these last two qualifiers.

Tim Weah is gonna be the real deal, breaking into a team as stacked as PSG is well within the realm of his potential.

Way more excited for the U17 World Cup which kicked off today than these last two qualifiers.

Tim Weah is gonna be the real deal, breaking into a team as stacked as PSG is well within the realm of his potential.
Will be watching the next match (Monday?) for sure.

You guy's nervous for the match here in a few moments?

Back
Top Bottom