**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I will take it. I think the back line is playing very well with the pressure. If I am Dave, I don’t make any changes. GO USA!

I'm shocked at this scoreline.

France (my WC pick) looking mad fraudulent now. Putting that aside, five in the back help A LOT. They held up that scary *** attack. What a goal by Green too:pimp:

People will try to say this had more to do with Les Bleus being off but credit should go to the baby nats... especially the back line.

I looooved seeing Parker stick it to giroud in the first half. Just knocked the crap out of him as he shoved him out of bounds. He’s been making lots of great tackles & playing good D....

Damn that was a perfect corner but US couldn’t captitalize.

I've been impressed on Steffen. Still curious as to why he came back from Freiburg so quickly, but he's starting and getting games and I guess its better to head over to Europe as an established player than not.

I must say I am surprised by the result. I give the baby Nats credit for this gutty performance. Impress by Parker, Steffen and Robinson. He might be the left back of the future. Again Wood seems useless to me. Not a bad gave at all overall.

I’m glad to see Green playing well these last several games after showing is much promise when he first burst onto the USNT scene. That first touch today was beautiful. Had he taken a second touch, that didn’t have been a goal.

The thing about Wood is that his movement off the ball is awful. It’s been a problem that’s plagued him forever. I’m surprised that he doesn’t see that in film if he studies it.

Them saves from Steffen today... wow... Pretty solid effort today from a number of players.

The argument for Bobby is depsite his lack of footy IQ and awareness is his work rate, he can be relentless.....

That is obviously a positive, but it can only take a footballer so far really... Kid is still relatively young, lets hope he figures it out sooner rather than later

Man I was watching the game while stuck in traffic when green score that goal. (I marked out)..... I’m still very angry and salty about not making it to Russia. Zack steffen is looking legit!

Back
Top Bottom