**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

Other than Pulisic, do these other young players play in Europe or MLS?

Trying to learn more about futbol and have a better understanding on where Team USA currently stands lol.

God speed on your retirement Duece! Thanks for the memories!
tenor.gif

That song was so awful even back when it dropped. That’s proof that he didn’t have any good homies around him bcs if I heard that song, I would’ve implored him not to do a vid & not release his music. :lol:

DETAILED ROSTER BY POSITION (Club; Caps/Goals)

GOALKEEPERS (3): Alex Bono (Toronto FC/CAN; 1/0), Ethan Horvath (Club Brugge/BEL; 2/0), Zack Steffen (Columbus Crew SC; 3/0)

DEFENDERS (9): John Brooks (Wolfsburg/GER; 33/3), Cameron Carter-Vickers (Swansea City/WAL; 4/0), Eric Lichaj (Hull City/ENG; 15/1), Aaron Long (New York Red Bulls), Matt Miazga (Nantes/FRA; 7/1), Shaq Moore (Reus Deportiu/ESP; 2/0), Tim Parker (New York Red Bulls; 2/0), Antonee Robinson (Wigan Athletic/ENG; 2/0), DeAndre Yedlin (Newcastle United/ENG; 52/0)

MIDFIELDERS (9): Kellyn Acosta (Colorado Rapids; 17/1), Tyler Adams (New York Red Bulls; 5/0), Paul Arriola (D.C. United; 16/2), Julian Green (Greuther Fürth/GER; 10/4), Sebastian Lletget (LA Galaxy; 3/1), Weston McKennie (Schalke/GER; 4/1), Cristian Roldan (Seattle Sounders FC; 3/0), Wil Trapp (Columbus Crew SC; 6/0), Tim Weah (Paris Saint-Germain; 3/1)

FORWARDS (3): Andrija Novakovich (Fortuna Sittard/NED; 2/0), Bobby Wood (Hannover 96/GER; 39/12), Gyasi Zardes (37/6; Columbus Crew SC)

I’m convinced USA doesn’t even know who they even want or want to approach.

At least they didn't rush into a decision. :rolleyes>D Who they hire next is obviously a very pivotal decision. Maybe they're waiting for the mls season to end so they can get Tata. I don't want Greg Berhalter, Peter Vermes, or Caleb Porter. Tata should be the central target IMO...

yeah i agree...don't jump into it too fast and get it wrong. that said, i'm getting a little nervous. this past WC was definitely not as fun with our boys at home. we can't miss again

I've been asking for Tata for a year... :emoji_pray:

I love the jazz/Mr. Rogers soundtrack.

Dude's voice reminds me of the voice from a kid's cartoon my son used to watch as a wee lad, Kipper. :lol:
tumblr_mai4akDFGe1rgjtaqo8_400.gif

Last edited:
Short piece about Weah's decision to stay at PSG instead of going out on loan:
https://sports.yahoo.com/u-s-forward-tim-weah-decided-stay-paris-saint-germain-season-193133900.html

I think it's cool that Weah is trusting the development opportunity under Tuchel and willing to work on his game, while continuing to train with some of the best in the world (Neymar, Mbappe, Cavan, etc). I'd imagine that most young players would think minutes first, understandably so, and be a little more impulsive in their decision-making. As a supporter, I want to see the kid play more on a week-to-week basis but I understand the process and respect it.

Glad to see Sargent ballin with WB2 and understand him staying back to work his way to the first squad.

At least they didn't rush into a decision. :rolleyes>D Who they hire next is obviously a very pivotal decision. Maybe they're waiting for the mls season to end so they can get Tata. I don't want Greg Berhalter, Peter Vermes, or Caleb Porter. Tata should be the central target IMO...
itshappening.gif

:nerd::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Since Cordero took over, nothing has really happened that has me optimistic in preparation for the next WC. There is no direction right now and its infuriating. Berhalter gonna set us even further back. I'd rather have a foreign coach but the way this federation is ran, it's not happening at least until Cordero's term is over. Right now, I'm contemplating if I should bother even hitting up the local AO bar just to be disappointed cause Brazil finna wash us. I want to believe but it's hopeless :frown: :smh:

At the end of the day, IMO, you want to go out and support your guys. The federation and their politics are crap, but these guys are really busting their butts and grinding out there for the Stars and Stripes. The glory is a lot sweeter once you've experienced the bad taste of failure.

I'm not supporting the leadership & federation but rooting for whoever dons the US strip & plays on the pitch. I hope the kids do well.

Back
Top Bottom