**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

we just wait until the next match

And that act is pessimistic. Some of y’all are simultaneously missing and making my point at the same time.

I said what I said because all summer after Nations League final and Gold Cup final wins over Mexico, the narrative was it doesn’t really matter unless it’s a late stage WCQ.

It’s pretty funny that that happens and not a single post for 48 hours.

But the team gets a disappointing result and the thread is bumping again immediately post match. :lol:

And that act is pessimistic. Some of y’all are simultaneously missing and making my point at the same time.

I said what I said because all summer after Nations League final and Gold Cup final wins over Mexico, the narrative was it doesn’t really matter unless it’s a late stage WCQ.

But the team gets a disappointing result and the thread is bumping again immediately post match. :lol:
Some of the folks here were posting DURING the match against Mexico on Friday and showing love in the main Footy thread, fam. You bumped this USMNT thread up with the “where’s the energy” post the other day, the Men then luckily drawed yesterday, and the energy is now present haha!

I love and support the National Team, but they’re frustrating as hell. Yes, we need to give them flowers in outstanding victories, but it’s not wrong to be pessimistic when results like yesterday happen then is followed by a rival result that bumps us down…

The thread isn’t bumping at all lmao - again man, it just feels like you are trying to argue with people.

I’m still feeling confident in our resolve and think we qualify going away.

No disrespect but Bosnia is not a team you play if you're trying to improve...

And Bosnia is playing with a man down due to a red card and team is still struggling

Last edited:
I love USMNT and will always support them but man does this country (pundits) have a way of overhyping it's own athletes, probably the worst when it comes to footy. Can't say I enjoy watching some our own players as much as some international guys...

I love USMNT and will always support them but man does this country (pundits) have a way of overhyping it's own athletes, probably the worst when it comes to footy. Can't say I enjoy watching some our own players as much as some international guys...

I actually like the players. They are actually solid players otherwise they wouldn’t be playing on top Euro clubs. I just don’t like our coaching/style of play and how the USMNT program is managed as a whole

Same here but all the cringy homer-ism makes it harder to support. More than half of them are shills that will shoehorn MLS when necessary but will not call out the federation on their ********.

I actually like the players. They are actually solid players otherwise they wouldn’t be playing on top Euro clubs. I just don’t like our coaching/style of play and how the USMNT program is managed as a whole
Oh yeah for sure, the quality is there. My personal annoyance comes from being fed something so much, then not seeing specific players live up to it. I’ve enjoyed Weah, Reyna, and Dest at times. Pulisic has had moments where I get it, but not sure I can see the “US Savior” narrative being justified.

I haven't rooted hard for and against a team than I am for the USMNT. How can I want them to get get washed at the same time I want them to go deep in the tournament?

Bro your heel turn in this thread over the last decade is kind of wild.

Are you in the same boat as rck3sactown rck3sactown ? Rooting against the team because of a segment of the country's politics and/or societal ills?

That aint the way the game supposed to go. :lol:

Bro your heel turn in this thread over the last decade is kind of wild.

Are you in the same boat as rck3sactown rck3sactown ? Rooting against the team because of a segment of the country's politics and/or societal ills?

That aint the way the game supposed to go. :lol:

I've been on NT long enough to see myself turn into a villain. I am very proud of my heel turn.

Back
Top Bottom