**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

I really like Ricardo Pepi at FC Groningen in the Eredivisie, watched him a couple of times this fall.

Feel like he's grown an inch or two in the last year and he's still maturing physically coming into his body but the potential is obvious.

Also seen FC Groningen fans on Twitter say that he reminds them of Luis Suarez at the same age for them.
Can't rep this enough. Pepi came out of ****ing nowhere in the MLS and as a kid, abused grown *** men for fun until he moved overseas. The kid has all the tools to be the future nailed on 9. Luis Suarez comparisons are a bit, a lot, premature. If he can hit half that level then the USMNT is in a GREAT position come 2026.

I’m still pissed about Pepi not being selected. Jordan Morris and Cristian Roldan, who likely will not see the pitch this tourney, made the damn roster instead? FOH. I forget that Pepi is only 19, so I hope he continues to play with a chip. Rooting for him real hard to become a monster by ‘26.

I’m still pissed about Pepi not being selected. Jordan Morris and Cristian Roldan, who likely will not see the pitch this tourney, made the damn roster instead? FOH. I forget that Pepi is only 19, so I hope he continues to play with a chip. Rooting for him real hard to become a monster by ‘26.

I’m just as pissed - to be fair, Roldan is a MF. The damn Haji pick was a smh over Pepi

I’m just as pissed - to be fair, Roldan is a MF. The damn Haji pick was a smh over Pepi
Oh most def Roldan is a damn G, I support the Sounders and love him and his brother LOL! Just saying it doesn’t even look like GGG was really going to give him PT unless something tragic went down.

I swear there has to be something we don't know with the lack of playing time for Gio Reyna. Every media outlet was hyping him up pre world cup...now dude can't get literally any minutes.
But so far for me the suprise of the team has been Tim Weah. I am wildly impressed with him. His touch and pace, i honestly did not know he was THIS good. Granted speaking mostly from ignorance i never get to see him play club ball.

USMNT won Bron's heart during the team's historic 2007 run to the semis when they lost on aggregate to an absolutely stacked All-Europe team.
165ECE61-B449-46E6-BA32-3229D94E5498.png

Back
Top Bottom