**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

What could've been. Adu at that age transplanted to today would've had a better outcome.

freddy-adu-pele-001319023_rt8jpg.jpg

Just ugly on all parts. GGG was feeling himself a little too much for how he handled Gio’s situation and that quote by moms really seemed sincere. Like MF you want to remember how much of a damn fool you were at Gio’s age? Ernie acted as a mandated reporter, despite not being mandated, but I’m sure it was to protect his own ***.

This is exactly what happens at the club soccer level. Parents keep meddling with their kids’ coaches and instead of helping, end up sabotaging them .These helicopter parents want too much control.
Sports and Hollywood also add that nepotism element that will result in other problems.

Last edited:
"Claudio Reyna also sent multiple messages to USMNT general manager Brian McBride and Stewart during the World Cup, in which he said he shared his frustration about Gio's World Cup experience"
Geez is the whole 1998 world cup team leading US soccer now? Are Eddie Pope and Frankie Hedjuk Board members? Is Joe Max Moore Deputy Secretary?

Imagine one of your good friends of 25+ years treating your son like that. Not to mention your son is one of the best young players in the world. I don’t think this is a case of helicopter parents. It’s a different situation when you consider the personal dynamics involved

Imagine one of your good friends of 25+ years treating your son like that. Not to mention your son is one of the best young players in the world. I don’t think this is a case of helicopter parents. It’s a different situation when you consider the personal dynamics involved

it's the case that the actual child is GGG. Gio owned up to his **** up and apologized and still got thrown under the bus.

Back
Top Bottom