**Official USMNT Soccer Thread**

You know it’s either the off-season or the main football thread has gotta truly unbearable whenever Coupé It Coupé It come in here low key trolling, stirring the pot. :lol:

1687313510167.gif

Was talking to a dude at the gym about footy. I saw a huge difference in team chemistry from the Mexico game vs Canada game. If I was dictator of fifa I’d change the international break system to either have the major leagues start early or end early and do away with these week n a half Int breaks sprinkled throughout the season. It breaks patterns.

If everything ended in March you could get two full months of NT building before the usual conundrum of summer tournaments

I will take this draw, but poor performance. Some of these dudes really can’t be on these squads.

Bright sports were Turner and Vasquez. I think Roldan came in and provide some good play the midfield.

I'll take the draw and hope they can build off of this if this was truly the D squad.

No disrespect but Jamaica hasn't been to the world cup since 98. They aren't that good of a team.

The US goal was basically a pass from the Jamaica defender to score

Man, who cares what Jamaica last did in ’98, when we have much more relevant context to work with.

I say that as a descendent of Jamaican grandparents. :lol:

I can’t justify allocating two hours to watch CONCACAF group stage play, but heard the U.S. played really bad.

Looking at the lineups, the Jamaican team is is just miles better than the team the U.S. fielded on paper.

Well over 100 EPL starts in 2022/23 across the front four attackers alone.

Mihailovic and Vasquez the only players who saw the field for the U.S. on Saturday that I’d have any interest in watching.

Matty ice… legend grows.

This has to be miles worse game on the NT. Very bad performance overall.

Big ups to Busio. He played the best I seen him play to be honest 🤩

Back
Top Bottom