Official V Thread S2 EP 10 "Mother's Day" 3/15/11

damn remember this when I was a kid....I see it now on the sci fi channel and it sucks now
laugh.gif

I'll check it out, but not expecting much out of it.

who else is ready for mind numbing entertainment filled with latent disinformation and riddled with eye candy for us all? i know i am. well, that is if itis anything like the early 80's vesion.

man, just typing this makes me nostalgic.

V - "V" is a re-imagining of the 1980's miniseries about the world's first encounter with an alien race in which the aliens call themselvesThe Visitors, and have a seemingly friendly agenda that may or may not be a cover for something more malevolent. "V" stars Elizabeth Mitchell asErica Evans, Morris Chestnut as Ryan Nichols, Joel Gretsch as Father Jack Landry, Lourdes Benedicto as Valerie Stevens, Logan Huffman as Tyler Evans, LauraVandervoort as Lisa, with Morena Baccarin as Anna and Scott Wolf as Chad Decker. The series is produced by HDFilms in association with Warner Bros. Television.Scott Peters is executive producer/writer and Steve Pearlman and Jason Hall are executive producers. The pilot was directed and executive produced by YvesSimoneau. (ABC/DAVID GRAY) MORENA BACCARIN

9e3358df896219946ec78729b4e3ef85.jpg

spongebob.jpg

the DVR is set... calling the weed man as I type. That chick from the commercial looks incredibly tasty for no reason
grin.gif
laugh.gif

I ve seen the Original series on SciFi channel... Is this just going to be a remake? or is there a new plot?

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Time for my Juliet fix
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
But does this mean she's killed off of Lost if she's a maincharacter in this new show?

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Time for my Juliet fix
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
But does this mean she's killed off of Lost if she's a main character in this new show?
Nah I'm guessing they filmed this before LOST started to film and/or Juliet won't show up in the first few episodes for suspense. Sortahow Jin aint show up til like 3 eps in to the season.
that dude does look like michael j fox haha!
I was about to say the same thing. Like a slightly younger version.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I ve seen the Original series on SciFi channel... Is this just going to be a remake? or is there a new plot?

i was wondering the same thing. hopefully they hit us with some new age plot twist. look out fellow earthlings, the reptilians come to take our J's!!!

Man Inara had a hell of a lot more money than she was letting on, she renovated the hell out of her shuttle.

Edit: Already a change they've come right out and said they needed water; that was their hidden agenda the first time.

Edit2: Clearly she landed in front a Browncoat convention

Back
Top Bottom