Official V Thread S2 EP 10 "Mother's Day" 3/15/11

I've been awaiting this joint since the Trailors came out. Altho its moving.. I can tell with an hour long show they are going to drag out the drama.. lol

Im staying tuned though

Damn. The alien leader is so damn fine.
devil.gif

I just read the plots for the two miniseries and the two seasons they had in the 80s and it does remind me of a couple episodes of The Outer Limits, some ofthe plot in Earth: Final conflict, and the whole Kromagg storyline in Sliders.

Don't know what I was expecting but I'm disappointed if that's where it'll end up since I feel like I've seen it before but I'll enjoyit in the mean time.

That Super girl chick just doesn't do it for me.

I see what they did, they just incorporated present day problems and made the plot line current.

I need to IMDB this show or somethin. I need to know the name of this chick with the short hair
pimp.gif

edit
ok it just picked up

Apparently the Visitors have managed to combined the Keno from Stargate Universe and the Toclafane from Doctor Who

Edit: Alpha's gone rogue! Quick get Topher to do a remote wipe!

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

Damn. The alien leader is so damn fine.
devil.gif

Black guy's one of them and a traitor
pimp.gif

They going with the reptile aliens in human flesh thing like the older series.

I hope this aint just the same thing just updated for modern day.

sick.gif
@ these inter-species relationships.

pimp.gif
episode

Nice twist... Sleeper cells are Vs...

Different than before... I didn't think they could outdo the OG series..

What was I thinkin?

This is going to be one of those shows I hate to see the Series end. How were they advertising on other channels? Thats crazy..

Yea black dude is a alien traitor.

just like dude who played freddie kruger was in the OG series.

hey its already better than heroes. I might as well keep watching

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Nice seeing Morris Chestnut in something other than an all black Lifetime Movie.

Here are my thoughts:

1. I don't think Anna is the leader.
2. Erica/Juliette is the 3rd hottest girl on the show so far.
3. So they're reptiles?....hmmm. I've never seen the original series before
4. For those that said it was going slow......what?......all in one episode, we saw their ships, learned that they are actually reptiles wearing fake skin, andthat Morris Chestnut is alive and well finally out of the reach of the Lifetime Network.
5. Because it's so expensive, I heard they taped just enough episodes to last through sweeps and if it does well, they're going to tape the rest of theseason ASAP.
6. Like I said before....I loved it and it fills the Tuesday void in my TV watching schedule.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Here are my thoughts:

1. I don't think Anna is the leader.
2. Erica/Juliette is the 3rd hottest girl on the show so far.
3. So they're reptiles?....hmmm. I've never seen the original series before
4. For those that said it was going slow......what?......all in one episode, we saw their ships, learned that they are actually reptiles wearing fake skin, and that Morris Chestnut is alive and well finally out of the reach of the Lifetime Network.
5. Because it's so expensive, I heard they taped just enough episodes to last through sweeps and if it does well, they're going to tape the rest of the season ASAP.
6. Like I said before....I loved it and it fills the Tuesday void in my TV watching schedule.

Cosign 1 hundred

Where have i seen that cute blond chick somewhere before?

I think she got some nudes out there.

But yea show was
pimp.gif

EDIT: Nevermind that chick was Supergirl from Smallville lol.

Back
Top Bottom