OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Does anybody find any good stuff in 11.5-12 like Eras or Chukkas or Sk8-HIs? the NR in my area SUCKS.. been there 3 times to no avail
tired.gif
pm me if needed.

Anyone know, where I could find Vans Akat from Vault collection by Taka Hayashi for US retail or below?

Some pictures for those who don't know, what I'm talking about. Not really vulcanized, but very, very dope in my book.
akat-4.jpg

More pics can be found on Tenisufki.eu

Paix
c.

^ For real.....I'm highly thinking about revamping it, still thinkin about it though, got a couple supporters, one being Keith from In4, we'll see.

Cris.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Yo V, I was downtown last night making my runs....ended up with these.....

2ccm8o7.jpg

jkgfpx.jpg

eu32ir.jpg

2vjpwrp.jpg

2u8xqoz.jpg

bonus....my size $49.90.
2rgyyrd.jpg

wow good find on those proper authentics. still on the look out for those

Originally Posted by crisone

^ For real.....I'm highly thinking about revamping it, still thinkin about it though, got a couple supporters, one being Keith from In4, we'll see.

Cris.

Word Up! Im in Cris. I practically begged Raf not to let it die but he couldnt figure out a way to switch it into my name so RIP OTWS. Watup Flip!

What are these and where can I find them?
Mike Carroll Signatures from '96...cant find em anywhere but ebay if your ridiculously lucky.

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

I remember those pics Jacob, nice.
smokin.gif
Boy do I miss OTWS.
ohwell.gif

You and I both. Just off the strength of getting up to date "new" release info....

The pick-up post & the wdywt was neat too. SIGH
tired.gif

Anyways...Recent...

Wtaps...
4d4359b4ecba4912472e114413dfc789242f2ed.jpg

Where can I get the Vans Vault Chukka Moc is both brown and black? I swear I called Kicks Hi right after they emailed me about them and they sold out of mysize. Im like stop emailing me.

Originally Posted by taz92

Where can I get the Vans Vault Chukka Moc is both brown and black? I swear I called Kicks Hi right after they emailed me about them and they sold out of my size. Im like stop emailing me.
here you go. they have a list of dealers. check it out

http://vault.vans.com/

Back
Top Bottom