nice those sk8his looking mad dope, tryna figure out which vans i want next

prolly get these

xl_ERAPRODRKGRN-103013-1-1000.jpg

Last edited:
:nerd:

prolly get these
tenks :wow:.

Samezies, I noticed a lot of these newer vans have high resale value :\.

I can never get the good stuff on time like I did in the past :frown:.

Those look nice :D.

Been looking for this pair for a few years now, they never have mah size doe :smh:

white canvas chukka
xftcic.jpg

11-11.5 :nerd:

@riceboy45 have you checked your local outlet? The have the low version just incase you'd like to have those for now.

Some of my Vans photos saved on my computer. I only wear Vans now, got tired with Nike as I got older. I grew up skateboarding and wearing Vans so it was only natural i'd go back to collecting these shoes I love so much.

Wes Humpston & Mr. Cartoon Authentics

Vintage made in USA Slip-On

Leather woven Slip-On

Vintage made in USA Era, Spectator, and Aloha Rata Vulc Surf Siders

Donny Miller Slip-On (printed laces), and a random olive green Slip-On made of carpet type material (Thrift store find)
I love slip ons. That carpet pair 
eek.gif

laugh.gif
 I have a pair of Made in the USA authentics that used to be my dads. 
nerd.gif

prolly get these

xl_ERAPRODRKGRN-103013-1-1000.jpg
These look good for skating. I love eras and authentics, but they are usually always canvas. 

Where can I get some authentics for the low? I wanna get a couple of the solid colored pairs for the summer.

Even as I've gotten older, Authentics stay apart of my rotation, especially the red ones. 

Born and raised in California, I just don't think it'll ever not be apart of my wardrobe. 

I am trying to buy a pair of the classic slip ons. Are they true to size? I heard some people that you should buy half a size down and some said its true to size. I am trying to buy the leather slip ons not sure if they will be the same as the canvas one. For me I wear size 9.5 on my jordans and other nike shoes. Please let me know what size I should be I heard that vans they stretch too. Thanks

I am trying to buy a pair of the classic slip ons. Are they true to size? I heard some people that you should buy half a size down and some said its true to size. I am trying to buy the leather slip ons not sure if they will be the same as the canvas one. For me I wear size 9.5 on my jordans and other nike shoes. Please let me know what size I should be I heard that vans they stretch too. Thanks
Leather won't stretch, I'd say go with a 9, but I tend to wear my Vans sockless. I'm a 9.5-10 in Jordan's and Nike's and I go 9 across the board for all of my Vans. 

Leather won't stretch, I'd say go with a 9, but I tend to wear my Vans sockless. I'm a 9.5-10 in Jordan's and Nike's and I go 9 across the board for all of my Vans. 

Thanks. Vans sizes are really weird. I have tried their lite version and 9.5 is too big and size 9 is too tight also the era in 9.5 it's kinda loose maybe I just need to do the laces. The classic version in size 9 my toes could touch the tip of the shoe which is not good. I think I will stick to 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom