OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Word.....take your time, no rush, you're only a hop, skip, and a jump down 101/280 anyways, haha.

Jim, you as well???

Cris.

Probably gonna pass on this one unless I can get em for you and Pete's price as you did on their HCs.
wink.gif
laugh.gif
Thanks again for the pm, bro.
tired.gif

.............We got'm for retail.

Cris.

just bought my size 13 off the site, hopefully it doesnt get cancelled. i didnt know only 300 pairs were made. nice
pimp.gif

For today:

Premo Chukkas.

For sale: Supreme Perforated Chukkas (Red), 8...Supreme Checkered Halfcabs (B&W 2009), 8.5...Jason Jesse "Notch" Sk8 Hi, 8.

Cris.

In4mation Chukka Lows are nice....but not $85 nice.

You could justify the price hike with the Half Cabs...tear away denim & all. But why so much for the Chukka Lows?

Gotta pass...

what up FAM....
don't really come in here too often but thought I would share...

Livestock in Toronto is having a 50% off vans sale. Their prices are a bit gassed to start but there are some decent deals in random sizes.
Happy holidays.

Livestock

^ Word....thanks Greg, I saw that myself.

And $85 for the lows??? Not bad, if they were $100+, then thought would be put into it, dope shoe/collab none of the less.....plus I support !n4 %100.

Cris.

^^ right..$85 honestly isnt THAT bad..people are going to end up saying the same thing they do about every shoe 6 months from now anyways, "i wish icopped for that price".

anybody who ordered the in4 chukkas from their site receive their pair yet? i have yet to receive my pair
frown.gif

Originally Posted by shoehd

anybody who ordered the in4 chukkas from their site receive their pair yet? i have yet to receive my pair
frown.gif

mine came in saturday, wasn't here to sign for it so i had to go pick it up from my post office today =(

i didnt get the laces with "in4mation" printed on them...?

i ordered them and got an email from in4mation said they took too many orders and they refunded. sucks because they were a gift for my bro for x mas. However,they are sending me 2 free tees for the trouble but id rather have the shoes

Back
Top Bottom