OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

thanks cris1, I saw through the thread you have all colors though
laugh.gif
I need those red eras!

blue tap

118dmyp.jpg

Is vans starting to limit some of their more crazy colors to women's only? I had a pair of the pool green (teal) authentics that finally went out on me this past week after a few years and since I've been searching I've only been finding womens sizes. does anybody know or is it possible the color way is so old they simply don't have larger sizes anymore

^They dropped 8/24 overseas, but I'm not sure about a stateside release date (if there's one at all).

Looking to cop the black WTAPS chukkas, but am not sure about how they fit before I pull the trigger... I wear a 10 in authentics, and have a pair of black/white sk8-his in a 10 that fit pretty well as well, so I'm assuming a 10 would be the way to go with these, right? I have some supreme old skools from last year that are a 10.5 and they're actually huge on me, so I'm thinking a 10.5 would probably be a bit big as well in these. I've never owned any chukkas though so I figured it was worth asking :nerd: :tongue:

ghostown nice syndicates and suicidal tendacies

DQMs are one of my fav vans, jaints too clean imo

Some of my Vans photos saved on my computer. I only wear Vans now, got tired with Nike as I got older. I grew up skateboarding and wearing Vans so it was only natural i'd go back to collecting these shoes I love so much.

Wes Humpston & Mr. Cartoon Authentics

Vintage made in USA Slip-On

Leather woven Slip-On

Vintage made in USA Era, Spectator, and Aloha Rata Vulc Surf Siders

Donny Miller Slip-On (printed laces), and a random olive green Slip-On made of carpet type material (Thrift store find)

If there is anyone with a DS Grey pair of Vans Diemme Montebelluna in a SZ 10 or 10.5 and looking to trade for a DS Navy pair in a size 10.5, hit me!

Them pics are so nice of those dqms :smokin :smokin and that's would I would wear with them, black t n simple jeans.

Back
Top Bottom