OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

school-

vans chukka x levis511 x greypolo/whitet

http://s83.photobucket.com/albums/j317/memo13trujillo/?action=view&current=0825091729-00.jpg

picture came out weird but you get the point...

smokin.gif
fits everyone

smh.gif
I still haven't found the Vans Peacoat in a 7.5, starting to think finding that size is impossible.

If anyone knows a spot that has these in a 7.5, don't hesitate to link me, I will offer compensation. Any Help is appreciated

Thanks.

^ Yo Pit.....I still got those Supreme Old Skools, hit me up if you're interested, different price I quoted you.

Cris.

^^^ According to HUFSF, $110.

Picked these up the other day on impulse. Small footed people jump on this please -.- sz 7.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

this website might be helpful for Price Checks:

vanscollector.com

**sorry if late**

thanks the wtap chukkas are worth 100 but ima sell for like 75!

^I bought mine true to size and I like the way they fit. Some people .5 down though.

Cris, I wish those W/Taps were size 9s!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by five30

^I bought mine true to size and I like the way they fit. Some people .5 down though.

mad.gif

+1
i need them white joints in 9 por favor

Originally Posted by ii2cky

Originally Posted by five30

mad.gif

+1
i need them white joints in 9 por favor

.............Peterock has a size 9, pics I snapped for him:

And I just snapped pics of my size 8's up f/s:

PM me.............

Cris.

Dope pics, fellas.

But why does it seem like everybody is getting rid of all of their Vans?
ohwell.gif

YEEEUUURRRP!

found usugrow half cabs in black at folsom vans outlet (sz9&9.5). also takayashi's (sp?) in black and brownish color.

39.99 and 49.99.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

Dope pics, fellas.

But why does it seem like everybody is getting rid of all of their Vans?
ohwell.gif

YEEEUUURRRP!

............I sold a lot of my Vans already, after tomorrow, I'll probably have only 1 Halfcab, I went from like 50-60 pairs to like 10 now, my keepers forsure would be my 003 Wtaps Chukkas, JJ's, & Ballistics if it came down to it.

With that said, anyone need Usugrow Sk8 Lows and Sk8 Hi's, size 8????

Cris.

^If you don't mind me asking, are you selling your kicks for any particular reason?

I finally decided that it was ridiculous to have many kicks as I had, so I sold about 2/3 of my collection over the past year and a half. I'd like to getdown to a solid 25 pairs...maybe less.

Back
Top Bottom