OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

Originally Posted by Gregory House

There were some decent things there. It was frustrating to find my sizes[9-10]though because everything was out of place and stuff.

Like a size 8 would be in the 10 section.

I mean you just got to look around and try the shoe on. Because I wear like a 9-10, but the blue bash were 11.5 but fit me fine for some reason.
laugh.gif

did you see anymore wtap era's in blue???

30 bucks each at my local NR at Arden.

Hopefully those Kick/Hi chukkas drop soon here.
arden..............in sacramento? =/

Originally Posted by RocSole

30 bucks each at my local NR at Arden.

Hopefully those Kick/Hi chukkas drop soon here.
arden..............in sacramento? =/
yeah....

There were some decent things there. It was frustrating to find my sizes[9-10]though because everything was out of place and stuff.

Like a size 8 would be in the 10 section.

I mean you just got to look around and try the shoe on. Because I wear like a 9-10, but the blue bash were 11.5 but fit me fine for some reason.
laugh.gif
CoolGrayMemo :did you see anymore wtap era's in blue???

I didn't see any....

Just like everyone else. I passed on a bunch of the Huf and Proper editions. I saw/wanted the Proper Boat Highs (but wasn't in my size
mad.gif
mad.gif
). Can't complain, DQMs are just as good.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

does anyone know why this is happening??

it's not surprising, I remember years back at the rack actually finding a a pair of womens vault slip-ons that still had the original huf price tag theyused to print on their display models.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
vans may take returns on pairs that don't sell in exchange for credit on future orders. Vans have toliquidate the shoes some how, so closeout shops like the rack, ross, etc. end up with random assortments.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

it's not surprising, I remember years back at the rack actually finding a a pair of womens vault slip-ons that still had the original huf price tag they used to print on their display models.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
vans may take returns on pairs that don't sell in exchange for credit on future orders. Vans have to liquidate the shoes some how, so closeout shops like the rack, ross, etc. end up with random assortments.

any chance at simpsons/ 001.2 wtaps?
laugh.gif

Damn, I want those DQM chukkas......Sacramento never gets anything good.
smh.gif

i dont think you saw what i picked up
happy.gif

didn't know you wanted the wtaps eras in blue, i saw a guy today pick up two pairs in 8.5 and 12 when i asked him....sorry boss

still hoping to find my pairs in the huf chukkas....even the dqms toooooo

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Damn, I want those DQM chukkas......Sacramento never gets anything good.
smh.gif

i dont think you saw what i picked up
happy.gif
uhhhhh. o well. i hope i find some pairs. those eras i bought were 1.5 too small, so im looking for a 9.

didn't know you wanted the wtaps eras in blue, i saw a guy today pick up two pairs in 8.5 and 12 when i asked him....sorry boss

still hoping to find my pairs in the huf chukkas....even the dqms toooooo

so I got hufs in red and silver, DQM chukkas, kicks/hi chukkas, bashes in black and blue and some halcab hi's in black and orange. Going back tommorow tosee what else is there saw those hufs in a 9 when I was there and tried them on but they were way to small. and just checked this thread a few minuetes ago.will pick them up for you daaz if I see them.
Any chance they could get supreme stuff ever?

Pardon my ignorance.. but what are these "NR" stores yall are talkin about?

Just really trying to hop in the vans game.. I've had slips and authentics but gave them away.. Not having a vans vault in my area (or probably in thestate of Michigan) FTL
but if anybody can point me in the directions of some size 12 dopeness (chukkas, eras or Sk8 hi's)....
nerd.gif

Got some eras on the way.. will post mine soon.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Just really trying to hop in the vans game.. I've had slips and authentics but gave them away.. Not having a vans vault in my area (or probably in the state of Michigan) FTL
but if anybody can point me in the directions of some size 12 dopeness (chukkas, eras or Sk8 hi's)....
nerd.gif

Nordstrom Rack. They're usually at some outlets.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

it's not surprising, I remember years back at the rack actually finding a a pair of womens vault slip-ons that still had the original huf price tag they used to print on their display models.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
vans may take returns on pairs that don't sell in exchange for credit on future orders. Vans have to liquidate the shoes some how, so closeout shops like the rack, ross, etc. end up with random assortments.

any chance at simpsons/ 001.2 wtaps?
laugh.gif

over the years i've seen a lot of good vans. NR used to get a lot of nice vans in 2006-2007 wtaps, syndicates, loomstate to name a few.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Just really trying to hop in the vans game.. I've had slips and authentics but gave them away.. Not having a vans vault in my area (or probably in the state of Michigan) FTL
nerd.gif

Nordstrom Rack. They're usually at some outlets.

thank you sir.

Back
Top Bottom