OFFICIAL VANS SHOWCASE THREAD - TEAM VULCANIZED

^Peacoat Chukka's.

I got an email from Proper a couple days ago saying that they re-stocked. They have the gray, black, and navy colors. I don't have a number on hand butI'm sure you can find it on their site (apropersite.com) and they do ship.

I like these, I'm thinkin' about gettin' the Brown pair now........for today:

Cris.

Originally Posted by echelon

094314.jpg
if anyone has or know anyone who has a 12 can you please sell it to me. please i really need these. thanks

Originally Posted by crisone

Cris.
The browns are the ones I got...I like 'em way better than the blacks. The tonal stitching is what does it, I think.

Originally Posted by The Game is a Foot

One more Vans newbie question...

How do chukkas run size wise compared to Nikes & Supras?

in GR i believe they run true to size. i dont have any syndicate releases soo idk.

Originally Posted by troublebound666

crisone wrote:

Cris.
The browns are the ones I got...I like 'em way better than the blacks. The tonal stitching is what does it, I think.

Those Jason Jesse's are Dope as hell. I think I need those now!

Crisone, where can i get those brown ones at? Huf sold out, I'm trying to find them in SF area. Thanks in advance

Sorry guys, haven't posted in a while.

Copped these today, Vans Outlet 29.97. Syndicate Half Cabs

^^

ebay. b/s forum. here? flightclub. rif.la

sorry for not having a specific answer but those are the first things that come to mind without OTWS.

anyone have a release date on the upcoming chukka lows from In4mation? And will these be sold online?

Originally Posted by jaydunks

anyone have a release date on the upcoming chukka lows from In4mation? And will these be sold online?
It was supposed to be sometime in November.
Doubt I'll get my hands on a pair
frown.gif

They are definitely on my radar. Im hopin for a November or December release. New pics in Complex have red laces
pimp.gif

0f42561e9547caf35e93546f8cd5f999cc4cc92.pjpg

Those In4mation Chukka Lows are sweeeeet. I liked how the crew did a pre-order list on the ol' OTWS for the Half cabs.

I'ma need the Chukka Lows too.

^Yes, the pre-order was dope.
pimp.gif
Super cool folks over there.

I was a little iffy about the chukka's when I first saw them, but now it's a no-brainer.

Back
Top Bottom