• Taste Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meh

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If ya'll looking for eliquid, I highly suggest AliceinVapeland.

Only take orders on Wednesdays and takes about 2 weeks to ship, but honestly the best liquid I've ever had.

Using a ego Twist + Kanger T3 btw.

Last edited:
If ya'll looking for eliquid, I highly suggest AliceinVapeland.

Only take orders on Wednesdays and takes about 2 weeks to ship, but honestly the best liquid I've ever had.

Using a ego Twist + Kanger T3 btw.
best liquid in terms of flavor? im at their site im bout to make an order 
nerd.gif

Been using a T2 but thinking of copping a T3, anyone got some experience on T3's?

And also what's your guys favorite flavors? Need a new variety

Been using a T2 but thinking of copping a T3, anyone got some experience on T3's?

And also what's your guys favorite flavors? Need a new variety
T3's - from my experience they are better than T2s because all the gurgling and leaking problems a lot of T2 users experienced have been fixed.  there's still a super airy draw but i don't mind that at all.  i'd also suggest coppin a protank..pyrex glass, draws like a T2/T3, really easy to fill and looks fantastic.

NT discount eh? I'm interested...
pmd
Vamo cost me 50 bucks, Protank 19 dollars, juice 10 dollars!  Vamo is a variable volt/power device.  i'll link you to where I got mine.

http://www.smoktek.com/VAMO-Variable-Power-VV-APV-Rev2--Chrome_p_534.html

Here's where I got my juice: http://www.dndvapor.com/
some cool flavors, a little pricy though.
T3's - from my experience they are better than T2s because all the gurgling and leaking problems a lot of T2 users experienced have been fixed.  there's still a super airy draw but i don't mind that at all.  i'd also suggest coppin a protank..pyrex glass, draws like a T2/T3, really easy to fill and looks fantastic.
whats those? google did not help

favorite flavor atm: andes mint and taro/ube

Aight, so I have a standing vape that I love very much, but want one to take on the go because nobody's going to buy the "asthma inhaler" bit for too long.

I am not going to smoke tobacco or hookah fluid out of it at any point during my ownership.

Any suggestions?

Please drop some info. Can you smoke the actual BUD out of it? And what type of tank is necessary for that? Price range?

The day I find a pen that you can put the actual plant in and not have an odor is the day someone takes a lot of my money.
vape is gonna smell not as bad as something burning but youll still smell it a bit. the pax portable vape can vape herb. combined with a smokebuddy, you will have little to no smell.

Dude..what is going on in this thread? I use a V2 ecig...is this the same thing??
Ecig, Vape Mods same thing, its just little devices to burn juice to make steam for us to inhale instead of a real cigarette. It's like shoes, different makes and models and designs, and like shoe, there's are hypebeast using these to be "cool" when they don't even smoke in the first place.

Aight, so I have a standing vape that I love very much, but want one to take on the go because nobody's going to buy the "asthma inhaler" bit for too long.

I am not going to smoke tobacco or hookah fluid out of it at any point during my ownership.

Any suggestions?

:rofl:

i currently own a g pen but i'm in the market for something better...i hear a lot of complaints about it, but mines has been working pretty good for the few month i've had it...dabbing wax has pretty much made trees non-existent in my life...

This thread about to be locked with all te bud talk lol.

When's apple going to make the iSmoke.

This thread about to be locked with all te bud talk lol.

When's apple going to make the iSmoke.

Basically the pax is an iPod nano that gets u faded lol

Jus copped an arizer extreme Q 4.0 pretty stoked. Prolly wont b here till Monday tho smh

Can anyone school me on all these mods/variations?

I currently own a V2cig and use refillable carts/e-juice....but is there something better I may be missing out on?

Can anyone school me on all these mods/variations?

I currently own a V2cig and use refillable carts/e-juice....but is there something better I may be missing out on?

Yeah, better products that produce more vapor, hit differently and look differently. The vapor game is blowing up.

I started out with Blu e-cigs last January and haven't looked back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom