Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Yes. All a k100 or any mod is is a battery holder. Get good batteries and learn how to build that and you can. The fun wears off after 30 seconds of that.

Ok just bought..

Chi-You Clone

Igo-w

Nitecore charger i2

Panasonic NCR18650B

3 liquids from Mt Baker Vapor

Cinnamon Bun

Pink Champagne

Strawberry/Bananas

I'm excited

Ok just bought..

Chi-You Clone

Igo-w

Nitecore charger i2

Panasonic NCR18650B

Cinnamon Bun

Pink Champagne

Strawberry/Bananas

I'm excited

That's good right there. Are you building the IGO or getting someone to do it? Also I like "airy" draws so I had the shop I got my IGO drill 2 air holes I think 3/32 but it's up to you. Also dual coil will give you nice flavor and clouds but it'll be a warm vape. That's why I'm glad I have both my RSST tank and IGO dripper. My RSST is a single coil so it's nice and cool for my fruity and menthol flavors, and my dripper for my desert flavors.

Now on to your questions, I recommend that you do some really good reading on vaping and as I can't stress enough, visit a vape shop. the K100 is the most popular entry mod out. Most people that start off vaping and step up from pens go to that first because of the kit. yes those kits are fine if you just want start vaping. Once again you will need to buy a tank or clearomizer to add to that kit as it comes with a cartomizer tank. Here are plenty of choices if you want an easy way to start vaping right away with that kit.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Cartomizers_E_Cigarette_s/65.htm

Now as far as blowing those big clouds yes you can do that with the k100 but clouds and flavor are all based around the atomizer/tank. Superb was correct that it's sub ohm vaping that makes those clouds but it's not needed with things such as micro coils and macro coils. Also yes safety when vaping is key. Remember a mech mod has no electronics it's just a tube holding a battery that's why although that kit is a god buy for a basic entry level vaper, if you want to step up yo cloud chasing batteries are key. MNKE, SONY or PANASONIC IMR batteries are what you need to invest in.

If you're looking to blow big clouds like that means you will need to get an RBA or RTA like an IGO or a Kayfun. But once again if you're planning on doing that GO TO A VAPE SHOP! lol the best thing you can do is go in and learn first hand. Once you speak to people in person and get the idea of it, reading info online will be easier to grasp.

markymark markymark nice, i love it. the only other mod I plan on getting is the all copper NemesisI got the tip and IGO cap from VapeEx. that's their instagram name and they have an ebay shop as well. PM me and i'll shoot you their number to order direct from them.

I'm loving thug juice and hawk sauce but I'mma let em steep for a few days. I got a couple of flavors I want to mix up and try out so i'll be good. still on the hunt for a smooth mellow and not too sweet menthol tobacco flavor. I might just breakdown and order some Minnesota Menthol from Vermillion River since that's what I want I just don't want to drop that much on juice anymore :lol:

Microcoil Organic Cotton Builds literally changed the vape game for me, rebuilding used to be so meticulous and this just made it so easy. Got back into the Vape game after a hiatus. Got myself a Chi-You Clone with a Helios Clone as well, vapes great.

Haven't found the need to use organic cotton. I don't remember now but I bought a bag of cotton balls at cvs although it has a weirder texture than the ones i had from Walmart. Not as soft. Haven't noticed a difference in taste.

Here's what I'm going with today: Synonym Toast from nice Juice. Apparently in the bargain bin at one of my vape shops I visit.

View media item 934366

Mechanical Mod refers to the housing where the battery goes. Nothing is rebuilt in there. It's simply a brass, copper, stainless steel tube and a battery. The "non" mech mod term you mean refers to an EGo battery. These are the pen shaped ones you charge and have an LED button you press.

Rebuilding refers to the tank/atomizer where you drip the juice.

If you don't want to rebuild anything then you'll want a tank with a 510 connection.

Here are the most popular ones referred to as VIVI Nova Style

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Innokin_iClear_30B_Bottom_Coil_Tank_Clearomizer_p/ink-ic30b.htm

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Vision_X_Jet_Nova_3_5ml_p/vs-xj-n.htm

And these are the Kanger Pro Tanks:

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kanger_Protank_2_p/krpt2-k.htm

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kanger_Unitank_BCC_p/krut-k.htm

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Kanger_Protank_3_Dual_Coil_p/krpt3-k.htm

All of these will fit on either a mechanical mod or an EGo pen. the only thing you'll need to buy will be the replacement coils that they sell online in packs of 5. you just unscrew and replace once the vape starts tasting funny.

Here's some good reading if you're thinking of starting vaping.

http://info-electronic-cigarette.com/

On another note I'm already looking at getting another mod but just the black version of the Panzer aka the Black Hawk. Copper pins means :smokin connection and hits. Seems they're selling out on ebay and the price is going up. they were $50-$60 last week now up to $70-100. Some do include an RDA so thats a plus.

Last edited:
Thanks for the response Maxdunker.

So I have the Chi-you, you're saying I need to purchase a clearimizer or tank? To vape

Thanks for the response Maxdunker.

So I have the Chi-you, you're saying I need to purchase a clearimizer or tank? To vape

No you bought the Chi You and the IGO-W right? The IGO is your Atomizer. You need to get the coil or coils built for that so you can vape.

It looks like this when you get it

igow.jpg

Then you need to build the single or dual coil like so

View media item 934486
which then you use a silica wick that'll hold your juice so it'll look like this

XBXUscJ.png

or go with cotton which is the better choice for flavor like this

View media item 934489
Remember RBAs like the IGO are for those advanced vapers that have been doing it. If all of this is foreign to you then yes get a tank or clearomizer and once again, can't stress enough go to a vape shop! lol

Last edited:
I haven't bought a carto/clearo/tank since I started rebuilding mines . Saves me a ton of $$

I can't vape out of a tank anymore TBH aside from the tight draw, the flavor is just not there compared to my RSST or IGO.

Damn, just ordered the Black Hawk :lol:

Couldn't beat $50 shipped and it's the one with the SIKASTITS engraving on the button instead of a serial number and has copper contacts. :smokin

My little set up. Panzer clone with cryptex. Turtleship v1 with patriot and halo cap. Now I need a copper mod. Trying to find a vanilla. [ATTACHMENT=6392]image.jpg (1,867k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

No you bought the Chi You and the IGO-W right? The IGO is your Atomizer. You need to get the coil or coils built for that so you can vape.

It looks like this when you get it

igow.jpg

Then you need to build the single or dual coil like so

View media item 934486
which then you use a silica wick that'll hold your juice so it'll look like this

XBXUscJ.png

or go with cotton which is the better choice for flavor like this

View media item 934489
Remember RBAs like the IGO are for those advanced vapers that have been doing it. If all of this is foreign to you then yes get a tank or clearomizer and once again, can't stress enough go to a vape shop! lol

Thx again bro, much needed

Ok just bought..

Chi-You Clone

Igo-w

Nitecore charger i2

Panasonic NCR18650B

Cinnamon Bun

Pink Champagne

Strawberry/Bananas

I'm excited
That's good right there. Are you building the IGO or getting someone to do it? Also I like "airy" draws so I had the shop I got my IGO drill 2 air holes I think 3/32 but it's up to you. Also dual coil will give you nice flavor and clouds but it'll be a warm vape. That's why I'm glad I have both my RSST tank and IGO dripper. My RSST is a single coil so it's nice and cool for my fruity and menthol flavors, and my dripper for my desert flavors.

Now on to your questions, I recommend that you do some really good reading on vaping and as I can't stress enough, visit a vape shop. the K100 is the most popular entry mod out. Most people that start off vaping and step up from pens go to that first because of the kit. yes those kits are fine if you just want start vaping. Once again you will need to buy a tank or clearomizer to add to that kit as it comes with a cartomizer tank. Here are plenty of choices if you want an easy way to start vaping right away with that kit.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Cartomizers_E_Cigarette_s/65.htm

Now as far as blowing those big clouds yes you can do that with the k100 but clouds and flavor are all based around the atomizer/tank. Superb was correct that it's sub ohm vaping that makes those clouds but it's not needed with things such as micro coils and macro coils. Also yes safety when vaping is key. Remember a mech mod has no electronics it's just a tube holding a battery that's why although that kit is a god buy for a basic entry level vaper, if you want to step up yo cloud chasing batteries are key. MNKE, SONY or PANASONIC IMR batteries are what you need to invest in.

If you're looking to blow big clouds like that means you will need to get an RBA or RTA like an IGO or a Kayfun. But once again if you're planning on doing that GO TO A VAPE SHOP! lol the best thing you can do is go in and learn first hand. Once you speak to people in person and get the idea of it, reading info online will be easier to grasp.

hey man your awesome and full of knowledge. I'm getting the K100 and I have a few questions

1. Kind of confused as to why you said the K100 need a tank or clearomizer to add becomes it comes with a cartomizer tank. The ones on Enay look slike it is fully set up with everything as the seller stated?

2.  What can I do or what to get to make the K100 a little better ? or even big clouds of smoke

Back
Top Bottom