Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Meh

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Hype

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Crap

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
hey man your awesome and full of knowledge. I'm getting the K100 and I have a few questions

1. Kind of confused as to why you said the K100 need a tank or clearomizer to add becomes it comes with a cartomizer tank. The ones on Enay look slike it is fully set up with everything as the seller stated?

2.  What can I do or what to get to make the K100 a little better ? or even big clouds of smoke

Based on my what I gathered you're gonna need to dual coil it to get the big clouds

hey man your awesome and full of knowledge. I'm getting the K100 and I have a few questions

1. Kind of confused as to why you said the K100 need a tank or clearomizer to add becomes it comes with a cartomizer tank. The ones on Enay look slike it is fully set up with everything as the seller stated?

2.  What can I do or what to get to make the K100 a little better ? or even big clouds of smoke

Ok yes the kit comes with a cartomizer. Here's a simple 411 on what it is http://vaperanks.com/e-cig-basics-what-is-a-cartomizer/

Although those are ok, they're not my cup of tea personally. This is what your kit will come with:

View media item 935416
You screw this into your mod then slip the sleeve over it with matches the bottom piece and give it a uniform look.

View media item 935363
The cartomizers have a decent life span and as stated in the article you can buy them in packs of 5 for about $2 each. You can select the OHMs and also if they're single or dual coil. These are ok for taste since the filler/liner is cotton based so it'll absorb juice. However just like a rebuildable you'll have to keep dripping juice in there every so often. You can also buy a tank the houses a carto which keeps the carto filled with juice like this:

View media item 935383
Now this option will give you some good flavor but little clouds per se.

If you want to make your k100 better IMO you can go with either a Vivi Nova or Kanger style tank or go advanced and get an RBA like an IGO or an RTA like a Kayfun, RSST or AGA-T. And definitely get better batteries. Efest, MNKE, or Sony.

Now if you're looking to blow "clouds" you're gonna have to go with a rebuildable. Also the type of juice mixture makes a difference. I vape 50/50 juices. Juices with a higher VG content produce more clouds while higher PG will give more throat hit. Some people are allergic to PG so they vape all VG.

Based on my what I gathered you're gonna need to dual coil it to get the big clouds

Not true. I can make some decent clouds on my single coil RSST but if you're looking for those extreme clouds then yes dual coils. But remember that's also dependent on how long of a hit you take as well. The other thing is big clouds mean you use more juice per hit, so keep that in mind. Dual coils will also produce a warmer vape.

Last edited:
What cotton and wire do you guys use to build your coils?

I'm thinking about purchasing some sterile cotton and 28g Kanthal wire

I dont get the appeal of big clouds. I just wanna vape & get my hit, not show off

Agreed. I don't want the attention. I had my old k100 set up for clouds. I just use a single micro coil on my reo now with 50/50. I feel like a clown fogging up the room.

damn FDA pretty much f@ked all vapers and vape vendors across the US with there damn rules they announced today. But at least I make my own juice to keep the cost of vaping low since most of my money goes to my car, high end vape gear and of course shoes.

Also for anyone wanting a good tank with good amount of clouds and extremely good flavor I recommend the kayfun lite v2 or the russian 91% which is the same thing. But I have 2 of those now kuzs they work extremely well.

damn FDA pretty much f@ked all vapers and vape vendors across the US with there damn rules they announced today. But at least I make my own juice to keep the cost of vaping low since most of my money goes to my car, high end vape gear and of course shoes.
They trying to get that vape money,.

im currently rocking the mvp 2.0 with kanger protank 2 with rebuilt homemade coil.

need to pick up a good kayfun lite clone asap

The proposed FDA rules focus, rightly, on two areas:

• Children. The FDA proposes to ban the sale of e-smokes to anyone under age 18, which is already the law in Illinois.

• Public awareness. E-cigarette manufacturers would be required to divulge the ingredients in their products. That will help researchers and potential smokers to better understand the risks e-cigarettes pose to health.

Ok, I don't know where they think minors are getting these first off. I could be wrong but I don't see what the FDA rules could do to impact vape shops. And ingredients? It's 4-5 things lol PG, VG, Nicotine, flavoring and sweetner. No big conspiracy there lol My issue is the proposal of limiting flavors. That's absurd to me. Fact is anyone can make juice but not everyone can make cigarettes.

Another important question to be answered: Are e-cigarettes a gateway to tobacco use? Some manufacturers target young people by marketing e-cigarettes in fruit and candy flavors. A recently released congressional report on e-cigarette marketing found that major producers target young people by, for instance, giving away free samples at music and sporting events. The FDA ruling would ban the distribution of free samples, but would allow makers to continue their advertising and market as they see fit.

Again where is this happening? Major Producers? who? Most e-juice companies are small and have no advertising budget lol

Fact is this is targeting those "consumer" vapers that don't do mods and what not. We'll see how this unravels.

Last edited:
Is there is a difference between the tank atomizers like the Kanger Protanks and the Gold Nimbus RDA's? ...besides the fact that the juice is visible.

I really want a Chi You or a Nemesis clone with Protank or Kraken tip.

Is there is a difference between the tank atomizers like the Kanger Protanks and the Gold Nimbus RDA's? ...besides the fact that the juice is visible.

2 completely different items my friend. The nimbus is a rebuild-able dripping atomizer which is made to have a coil constructed for it and a wick to be placed for you to vape with.

A Kanger tank is made to be used straight out of the box with you buying individual coil/atomizers that can be replaced easily. You don't need to wrap a coil or wick just fill with juice and attach to your battery.

I'm guessing you're new to vaping? If you are go back a few pages I've dropped some really informational posts for people in here.

Last edited:

2 completely different items my friend. The nimbus is a rebuild-able dripping atomizer which is made to have a coil constructed for it and a wick to be placed for you to vape with.

A Kanger tank is made to be used straight out of the box with you buying individual coil/atomizers that can be replaced easily. You don't need to wrap a coil or wick just fill with juice and attach to your battery.

I'm guessing you're new to vaping? If you are go back a few pages I've dropped some really informational posts for people in here.

I've read this entire thread but still confused on some things. I would prefer to not build at all, so if get the chi you or the nemesis then a protank would be good right out of the box correct? ....any other atomizers that would go good out of the box?

I've read this entire thread but still confused on some things. I would prefer to not build at all, so if get the chi you or the nemesis then a protank would be good right out of the box correct? ....any other atomizers that would go good out of the box?

OK something straight out of the ready to use would be Kanger, Innokin or Vivi Nova style tanks. Both will work on the mods as they have 510 connections and are ready to use.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Cartomizers_E_Cigarette_s/65.htm

One thing i would suggest that when using any of these tanks you buy replacement coils in 1.8 ohms. Since the wattage can't be adjusted on mech mods I found that the 1.:nerd:hm coil provides best flavor and vape. I ordered mine from here, best deal hands down.

http://www.discountvapers.com/coil-heads/

If I build my own coils how frequent do I have to replace?

This depends on use, maintenance and juices used. Darker juices gunk coils up more so more maintenance is required. I've heard some people go up to 6 months till they replace them. Here's a good vid on maintenance:

Last edited:
I never replace my coils. Just burn them off. Wicks I replace a lot though. Micro coils are the way to go.

I placed a order with Mt. Baker on Wednesday evening and it is scheduled to be delivred today, thats super fast considering im in TX and its coming from WA.

Also has anyone ordered their new Gwar fluid? ....its pretty expensive but considered their premium brand ....I need to read some reviews first before I shell out that much cash on juice.

Also has anyone tried the Aspire Nautilus clearomizer tank? ....it sounds like one of the best non rebuildable tanks out right now. I will check my local vape shop for it as I have been reading about alot of people getting fakes from ordering online. At least my local shop will either refund my money or give me a store credit if they unknowingly sell a fake.

I placed a order with Mt. Baker on Wednesday evening and it is scheduled to be delivred today, thats super fast considering im in TX and its coming from WA.

Also has anyone ordered their new Gwar fluid? ....its pretty expensive but considered their premium brand ....I need to read some reviews first before I shell out that much cash on juice.

Also has anyone tried the Aspire Nautilus clearomizer tank? ....it sounds like one of the best non rebuildable tanks out right now. I will check my local vape shop for it as I have been reading about alot of people getting fakes from ordering online. At least my local shop will either refund my money or give me a store credit if they unknowingly sell a fake.

I just placed an order this morning. I was contemplating buying some, but like you, I will wait on some reviews. It is kinda expensive. Ended up staying with my tried-n-trues's (Thug & jungle juice + freebie)

Last edited:
They just launched those Gwar fluids I'mma need to try some of those.

Also got my black hawk Panzer the other day. Not too impressed, I feel like my SS version hits harder. May need to run a wire brush on the inside and get some of the powder coating off. Strange cuz it has copper contacts. It looks nice, has a matte finish kinda like those black steel fences they put up at homes. Best way to explain the texture. A few pics:

View media item 950262
View media item 950263

Back
Top Bottom