Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Liev had me thinking a good while after he said that line on one of the great paadoxes of life.

HBO>>>

And no, I don't think HBO streams PPV events online lol.

Liev had me thinking a good while after he said that line on one of the great paadoxes of life.

HBO>>>

And no, I don't think HBO streams PPV events online lol.

Originally Posted by you go boy

Originally Posted by msaba07

It really boggles my mind how people still believe these big fights aren't fixed ... Like the people who watch wwe and believe it's real ...

indifferent.gif
get a new screen name... u jus lost ALLLLLL credibility
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

It really boggles my mind how people still believe these big fights aren't fixed ... Like the people who watch wwe and believe it's real ...

indifferent.gif
get a new screen name... u jus lost ALLLLLL credibility
laugh.gif

I used to think Ortiz was gonna be live dog, but the more I think about it he doesn't stand a chance.

Ortiz is too green and his corner is fraudulent. Money May by late stoppage.

I used to think Ortiz was gonna be live dog, but the more I think about it he doesn't stand a chance.

Ortiz is too green and his corner is fraudulent. Money May by late stoppage.

It really boggles my mind that you are incapable of saying anything semi-intelligent.

It really boggles my mind that you are incapable of saying anything semi-intelligent.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

is there a website that allows you to watch it for a fee?

i remember awhile back someone posted a legitimate site, where people would pay a small amount and were able to watch it..i think it was some forum and people were pitching in
this i dont mind spending a few bucks for a good stream

Originally Posted by wanksta23

is there a website that allows you to watch it for a fee?

i remember awhile back someone posted a legitimate site, where people would pay a small amount and were able to watch it..i think it was some forum and people were pitching in
this i dont mind spending a few bucks for a good stream

I think Mayweather will get the decision after it goes the full 12. Under card is nice too though. Should be a great day/night.

I think Mayweather will get the decision after it goes the full 12. Under card is nice too though. Should be a great day/night.

Any idea approx. what time the main event supposed to start? I'm going to UFC: Battle on the Bayou tonight in NOLA, but I wanna catch Floyd.

Any idea approx. what time the main event supposed to start? I'm going to UFC: Battle on the Bayou tonight in NOLA, but I wanna catch Floyd.

Back
Top Bottom