Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

yall gonna get sniped asking for streams
i thought it was ok to ask for paying streams not free ones i believe... im willing to pay for a quality stream because i will be at work...

Hey guys buying the fight just wondering if it's really worth it to buy it in HD for $10 more or not. I mean it's already crazy to me to pay $60 for the fight but if I'm paying this much I dont want like some grainly old @%@, lkm.

Hey guys buying the fight just wondering if it's really worth it to buy it in HD for $10 more or not. I mean it's already crazy to me to pay $60 for the fight but if I'm paying this much I dont want like some grainly old @%@, lkm.

anyone know what time the actual ppv is starting?.. time warner been %+%!*#+ with me the last 2 ppvs and ive had to call and order..just wanna know ahead of time.

anyone know what time the actual ppv is starting?.. time warner been %+%!*#+ with me the last 2 ppvs and ive had to call and order..just wanna know ahead of time.

bit the bullet and bought the fight. messed up and didn't get in HD smh. been so long since i ordered something i forgot to even think about it

but whatever should be good

bit the bullet and bought the fight. messed up and didn't get in HD smh. been so long since i ordered something i forgot to even think about it

Originally Posted by DubA169

Can you not call customer service and upgrade? I don't see why they can't accommodate you , they probably make more from HD orders than regular ones. 

Can you not call customer service and upgrade? I don't see why they can't accommodate you , they probably make more from HD orders than regular ones. 

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

if i was dub i would call and change the order to HD..HBO PPV hd quality is amazing.

Back
Top Bottom