Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

I could but I'm hung over and lazy haha. It doesn't bother me too much anyway. Thanks for the suggestion tho

Originally Posted by MyJaysGetRocked

Originally Posted by DubA169

bit the bullet and bought the fight. messed up and didn't get in HD smh. been so long since i ordered something i forgot to even think about it

but whatever should be good

Can you not call customer service and upgrade? I don't see why they can't accommodate you , they probably make more from HD orders than regular ones. 
if i was dub i would call and change the order to HD..HBO PPV hd quality is amazing.

I could but I'm hung over and lazy haha. It doesn't bother me too much anyway. Thanks for the suggestion tho

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by useref15

What time does the main fight start? Nobody really answered the question?
Wondering this also. 

nerd.gif

its not a suggestion tho.... get ur lazy @%% up n pay 10 more dollars... u will thank me later

60 dollars for subpar quality
laugh.gif
come on homie

its not a suggestion tho.... get ur lazy @%% up n pay 10 more dollars... u will thank me later

60 dollars for subpar quality
laugh.gif
come on homie

Not watching the fight but I think Floyd wins in a real good fight. I don't think Ortiz is ready for this stage yet, could be wrong though.

Not watching the fight but I think Floyd wins in a real good fight. I don't think Ortiz is ready for this stage yet, could be wrong though.

bit the bullet and bought the fight. messed up and didn't get in HD smh. been so long since i ordered something i forgot to even think about it

You're crazy. Call your cable provider and have it changed to the HD feed..trust me its worth $10. 
I have a pretty good online feed right now, hope it doesn't cut out when the big fight starts. If May's next opponent isn't Pac, 
indifferent.gif

You're crazy. Call your cable provider and have it changed to the HD feed..trust me its worth $10. 
I have a pretty good online feed right now, hope it doesn't cut out when the big fight starts. If May's next opponent isn't Pac, 
indifferent.gif

Your account has been suspended 2 weeks for attempting to use our forums to request an illegal PPV stream. 

Back
Top Bottom