Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by imthekang

^ Pacman will be Floyd's last win.
first loss.

grin.gif

People need to stop talking about this fight.  It'll never happen.  They both could've made it happen but chose not to.

People need to stop talking about this fight.  It'll never happen.  They both could've made it happen but chose not to.

So in all honesty Ortiz has a punchers chance as Larry Merchant would slowly stutter

Floyd hasn't fought anyone with Ortiz's punching power in a while.  Mosley was washed up but had some power but hit him early and then forgot to box and was looking for one big shot as he got hit over and over by Floyd.

I don't think mayweather can really really hurt ortiz.  You saw what Maidana did to his face.  And the shots he took from Berto.  Both are way bigger punchers then Floyd.

I think Floyd will win.  He is a great defender and Ortiz's inexperience will hurt him in a decision loss.  But I am rooting for the kid ortiz.  He likes to fight (which i like to watch).  He is willing to get hit to land some blows.  I hope he pressures floyd the whole fight and i hope he goes in there knowing he can't be hurt.  So he can take a couple decent shots just to land some of his own.

Very excited to watch this fight. 24-7 always gets me hyped

So in all honesty Ortiz has a punchers chance as Larry Merchant would slowly stutter

Floyd hasn't fought anyone with Ortiz's punching power in a while.  Mosley was washed up but had some power but hit him early and then forgot to box and was looking for one big shot as he got hit over and over by Floyd.

I don't think mayweather can really really hurt ortiz.  You saw what Maidana did to his face.  And the shots he took from Berto.  Both are way bigger punchers then Floyd.

I think Floyd will win.  He is a great defender and Ortiz's inexperience will hurt him in a decision loss.  But I am rooting for the kid ortiz.  He likes to fight (which i like to watch).  He is willing to get hit to land some blows.  I hope he pressures floyd the whole fight and i hope he goes in there knowing he can't be hurt.  So he can take a couple decent shots just to land some of his own.

Very excited to watch this fight. 24-7 always gets me hyped

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

laugh.gif
Floyd murked Elie! Pulling the broad over "Hi i'm Elie Seckbach" "Sorry, won't shake hands"
roll.gif

But dudes riding Floyd super hard!!!! (word to Abella Anderson and Rachel Star) talkin about he's better than Bruce Lee?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

laugh.gif
Floyd murked Elie! Pulling the broad over "Hi i'm Elie Seckbach" "Sorry, won't shake hands"
roll.gif

But dudes riding Floyd super hard!!!! (word to Abella Anderson and Rachel Star) talkin about he's better than Bruce Lee?
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom