Official Victor Ortiz vs Mayweather 9/17/11

Originally Posted by Lunatic 809

mad.gif

reported before edit.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

so after catching a balrog headbutt; how many hugs, daps, and kisses is floyd supposed to wait around for before he's allowed to throw a punch?

ortiz should've had his guard up - the first couple hugs and apologies were enough. son didn't even protest the outcome, he knows he goofed. live and learn.

42-0.

Originally Posted by jae oh en

so after catching a balrog headbutt; how many hugs, daps, and kisses is floyd supposed to wait around for before he's allowed to throw a punch?

ortiz should've had his guard up - the first couple hugs and apologies were enough. son didn't even protest the outcome, he knows he goofed. live and learn.

42-0.

@#$@ everybody who's putting 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 faces!!!!!!!!! I would have spit in that monkeys face (no racist)
And why wasn't ortiz mad!!! is it cus he made 2.5 M???? why wasn't he furious!! fake @#% mexican 

This is a MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I can't remember the last time i was this heated
He wasn't mad because he had just LAUNCHED HIMSELF INTO FLOYD'S HEAD AND THEN LANDED TWO PUNCHES AFTER THAT!
You do realize headbutting is illegal. As a matter of fact launching yourself is illegal in the NFL. Players get fined every week for launching themselves at their opponents.

All the talk on this board about Karma, but for some reason it doesn't apply to this fight?????

@#$@ everybody who's putting 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 faces!!!!!!!!! I would have spit in that monkeys face (no racist)
And why wasn't ortiz mad!!! is it cus he made 2.5 M???? why wasn't he furious!! fake @#% mexican 

This is a MAFIA!!!!!!!!!!!! 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I can't remember the last time i was this heated
He wasn't mad because he had just LAUNCHED HIMSELF INTO FLOYD'S HEAD AND THEN LANDED TWO PUNCHES AFTER THAT!
You do realize headbutting is illegal. As a matter of fact launching yourself is illegal in the NFL. Players get fined every week for launching themselves at their opponents.

All the talk on this board about Karma, but for some reason it doesn't apply to this fight?????

Meth and Dirty are going to have a fields day.  Dudes asking for links, dudes making racist statements 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Meth and Dirty are going to have a fields day.  Dudes asking for links, dudes making racist statements 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jeff Garcia Jr

is it far fetched to say this fight was fixed? that whole sequence looked wwf to me. i see people making a big deal over who was right or wrong and taking sides, i dont have a dog in this fight, but no one thought some deeper shenanigans were at play here? that was the most deliberate headbutt ive seen and it came after some decent pressure by ortiz, why would he do that? screw loose? and then all the shenanigans that followed it..... kissing? open season on your face? cortez vietnam flashback? i mean this fight was looking like the biggest test for floyd since DLH.... if he is really going to fight pacman this fight was a good warmup. floyd was on his way to a UD at least but i think it wouldve turned out to be a good test for floyd. which is why i dont blame him for ending it early like he did... why jeopardize the megafight vs pac when you got a hungry 24 year old in front of you? but then that plays into the fix. either ortiz really is that dumb or he is on the fun. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fix was in though. There was no reason for a headbutt there. And then looking toward the ref after catching a clean punch to the face? Son knew what it was.

is it far fetched to say this fight was fixed? that whole sequence looked wwf to me. i see people making a big deal over who was right or wrong and taking sides, i dont have a dog in this fight, but no one thought some deeper shenanigans were at play here? that was the most deliberate headbutt ive seen and it came after some decent pressure by ortiz, why would he do that? screw loose? and then all the shenanigans that followed it..... kissing? open season on your face? cortez vietnam flashback? i mean this fight was looking like the biggest test for floyd since DLH.... if he is really going to fight pacman this fight was a good warmup. floyd was on his way to a UD at least but i think it wouldve turned out to be a good test for floyd. which is why i dont blame him for ending it early like he did... why jeopardize the megafight vs pac when you got a hungry 24 year old in front of you? but then that plays into the fix. either ortiz really is that dumb or he is on the fun. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

The fix was in though. There was no reason for a headbutt there. And then looking toward the ref after catching a clean punch to the face? Son knew what it was.

Originally Posted by msaba07

qft

Did you really just quote one of your other SNs?

Originally Posted by msaba07

qft

Did you really just quote one of your other SNs?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by petermans

Honestly, shouldve Mayweather back off for a few? Yes. Was he wrong for not doing so? No. No one in Ortiz's camp stood up and said anything about it; nor did Ortiz. Plain and simple, the ref was at fault.
or it was fixed.  the "acting" happening everywhere seemed unusual to me.  they should have been angrier than they were.  
We were all saying that maybe son was just happy to be going home a multi millionaire based off off this one short fight?
maybe if he didnt have a chance...or just had money in mind.  i dont know if it was just me, but ortiz was scraping floyd well a couple time he got him near the ropes.  floyd, for atleast those times looked uncomfortable.  you dont see that that much.  and each of those ortiz flurries were getting better and better as the fight progressed.  even if floyd was winning, it wouldve made me more hungrier just to prove i could hurt this guy.  why be all happy and smile and accept the fight just cause youve never seen 2.5 million before.
ortiz: not sure if in on fix or just dumb.  he didnt need that headbutt cause he was in control at that moment.  kissing topped it off.  

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

Originally Posted by petermans

Honestly, shouldve Mayweather back off for a few? Yes. Was he wrong for not doing so? No. No one in Ortiz's camp stood up and said anything about it; nor did Ortiz. Plain and simple, the ref was at fault.
or it was fixed.  the "acting" happening everywhere seemed unusual to me.  they should have been angrier than they were.  
We were all saying that maybe son was just happy to be going home a multi millionaire based off off this one short fight?
maybe if he didnt have a chance...or just had money in mind.  i dont know if it was just me, but ortiz was scraping floyd well a couple time he got him near the ropes.  floyd, for atleast those times looked uncomfortable.  you dont see that that much.  and each of those ortiz flurries were getting better and better as the fight progressed.  even if floyd was winning, it wouldve made me more hungrier just to prove i could hurt this guy.  why be all happy and smile and accept the fight just cause youve never seen 2.5 million before.
ortiz: not sure if in on fix or just dumb.  he didnt need that headbutt cause he was in control at that moment.  kissing topped it off.  

How the majority of people who dont understand that this whole fight was fixed/set up is beyond me.

How the majority of people who dont understand that this whole fight was fixed/set up is beyond me.

Back
Top Bottom