***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by MoMoney848

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Could get the Charles Hamilton treatment

Nah. Charles Hamilton had a good CD. Huge difference. How you gon go at Cudi for trying to calm you down? Wale isn't even a Mad Rapper... he's just an MC with a temper (Mos Def
pimp.gif
) and sensitivity issues.
ha not good enough to keep him with his label

im excited for this it should be good, wale has been on point with his mixtapes

Nah. Charles Hamilton had a good CD. Huge difference. How you gon go at Cudi for trying to calm you down? Wale isn't even a Mad Rapper... he's just an MC with a temper (Mos Def
pimp.gif
Wale's catalog #%@@# on Charles Hamilton.

All of these new _'s in sensitive...and you know why?

Because Kanye opened up the floodgates for "artsy, creative sensitive _'s".

pimp.gif
Common said that.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

The hell are you talking about? What does being creative have to do with being sensitive?

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by Im Not You

The hell are you talking about? What does being creative have to do with being sensitive?
Calm down. nobody said it did. I didn't say anything was negative about it...but facts are facts.

Don't get your panties is a bunch...

...or Kanye just opened the door to be a real person. And some real people are sensitive with real feelings.

The new guys more because they weren't, nor do they claim to have been, in the "streets" to desensitize them.

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

You f with Phil Ade my dude?

I'm his supposed "road manager" and I've known him for damn near 10 years jo lol... so i guess i do lmao

Wale is so average...i dont see where all the hype comes from. He's a dime a dozen. Ain't no one buyin this trash.

at least kanye's experiences are real life...wale be heated over internet things all the time for no reason

Album will def be copped or downloaded, does anyone know an official release date? Or around what time so I can look out for it.
smh.gif
at the hate.

Originally Posted by LiquidCREAM

lol ironic that a board full of multicultural wales hate wale

lol I don't understand all the hate he gets. Mixtape about Nothing was pretty damn good. I guess when you expose yourself as being sensitive or whatever,people are going to get at you even more. Every artist has to know that not everyone is going to like you. I've heard hate spewed at Pac, Big, Jay, Nas,etc.... in this forum. You just can't please everyone.

Meh, he's alright.

I know he's on NT. I wonder if he gets heated over the trash dudes say on here.

Eh, screw it.

Wale, you cool, but I'm still gonna download your album. Not worthy of my $13 or however your CD costs.

im not even gonna check back in this thread cause of all the undeserved hate that wale's gonna get.

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

New single "Let It Loose" featuring Pharrell?

Pharrell feature only or produced by the neptunes too?

And lol the hell are these people doing not releasing pretty girls as a single
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom