***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

I don't see the album dropping in less than a month unless he's planning on assaulting the internet/media hardbody with a new single and promo.

I've been rooting for the guy for years, so I'm hoping the label doesn't give him the Saigon treatment.

pimp.gif

This song is nice, I really like that sample....hopefully someone nice jumps on this beat

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

From what he says he'd be happy selling 45-50k 1st week.
wale's fanbase is NT
Again...his fanbase obviously has to be bigger for him to get the pub that he does. No disrespect but DOM or none of these other dudes whoya'll consider "NT Artists" are gracing magazine covers or playing the VMAs. Be real here...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

wale's fanbase is NT
Again...his fanbase obviously has to be bigger for him to get the pub that he does. No disrespect but DOM or none of these other dudes who ya'll consider "NT Artists" are gracing magazine covers or playing the VMAs. Be real here...
that's industry powers that be pullin da puppet strings of hip hop politics.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wale's fanbase is NT
Again...his fanbase obviously has to be bigger for him to get the pub that he does. No disrespect but DOM or none of these other dudes who ya'll consider "NT Artists" are gracing magazine covers or playing the VMAs. Be real here...
What "industry" powers?

Keep in mind dude was getting pub before the Interscope Deal and before the Jay co-sign. So you're telling me Mark Ronson has THAT much pull in the Hip HopCommunity?

Originally Posted by AshyLarry

Wale gets hated on so much but I listen to his stuff all the time...The Mixtape About Nothing was an incredible mixtape to me and I am excited to hear the album
Is a classic to the kids in my circle.
pimp.gif
The whole "NTonly fanbase" is funny. So dude got Interscope, Jay, VMAs, GQ all because of NT? Don't listen to radio so I dunno if dude gets spins. But at the last2 parties I have been too, Breakdown has been played. And both times the entire place got live
pimp.gif

-The Juice

Judging by his tweet, I'd assume he saw this thread... you couldn't just post a
pimp.gif
to get a single sale from me?

Oh well. I was planning on buying it either way.

i dont think he's gonna do that much... ive literally only heard 2 people in person bring dude up and they both b online all day...
laugh.gif

wale's fanbase is NT
you are sounding real dumb right now. lets see..

1) you live in Cleveland
2) you never leave your house

how could you possibly know what Wale's fanbase is?

NT doesnt even like Wale. i hear more about him than real life than on NT, and i'm in NYC right now. when i'm at home in the DMV people bump his musicALL the time. if Wale drops Pretty Girls as a single, he will probably do at least 60-70k first week.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

why is this song so crackly
Download from My link.. cuz i noticed the one on Usershare that was posted has that crackly noise... the one i got is clean,,,

bottom line..wale makes hot music..he speaks about subject matter that everyone on NT should be able to relate to...He got swag..he got publicity...He shoutsus out..or USED to before the haters started goin out of their way to bash...

2 copies for me..one for me one for the chick..

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

i dont think he's gonna do that much... ive literally only heard 2 people in person bring dude up and they both b online all day...
laugh.gif

wale's fanbase is NT
you are sounding real dumb right now. lets see..

1) you live in Cleveland
2) you never leave your house

how could you possibly know what Wale's fanbase is?

NT doesnt even like Wale. i hear more about him than real life than on NT, and i'm in NYC right now. when i'm at home in the DMV people bump his music ALL the time. if Wale drops Pretty Girls as a single, he will probably do at least 60-70k first week.

yea i live in a major city... and i leave the house all the time (now)... of course people in DMV know about wale... and nyc always listenin to some @%$$ that wont sell... (see jada...)

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by wildout4

is it just me or is wale sensitive

No its not just you.
his fans sensitive as hell too... (see the quoted text above)
perfect match...

im not even a Wale fan but you talk nonsense sometimes. You say NY always listening to some music that wont sell but you acting like Cleveland is poppin.Who's the last ___'s that popped from there that sold? Bone Thug? Cudi music is hot but thats all. You just be talking to talk sometimes especiallyabout NY. Its cool sometimes but chill
laugh.gif

As far as Wale, he was getting tons of buzz before he even got the deal. Most you NT artist wish yall could have the buzz he had BEFORE the deal even came up.Give props. I don't even like Wale at all btw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

wale's fanbase is NT
What "industry" powers?

Keep in mind dude was getting pub before the Interscope Deal and before the Jay co-sign. So you're telling me Mark Ronson has THAT much pull in the Hip Hop Community?
Umm, yea.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom