***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

smh.gif
Bad news. I went to cop too....nothing doing.

Might go back tomorrow.
Same here, Best Buy and Target and I'm in the DMV
smh.gif
. He gonna do Triple C's numbers
frown.gif
Kemp Mill in Iverson has plenty of copies and I heard a few DTLRs got them in too, check PG Plaza

Listening to the album now and its dope
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Only trouble is that there aren't any really "radio-ready" songs on the album--that is, there's nothing generic on it. Could be good for TV
show backgrounds or movie previews, though.
Let it Loose is EASILY a radio-ready song.

your kidding right???
that song would get NO LOVE on any radio station out of the DMV area,
he's not going to do Cudi numbers,
my dude 88 Keys had a great album my best buy had 2 copies of his album and they were lost in all the cd's I wouldn't be surprised if the same happensto wale!

WOW. My Best Buy was sold out.
smh.gif
frown.gif

Probably because i live in Maryland. P.G to be exact.

frown.gif
I wanted the actual CD but now i gotta download it on Itunes.

^
You could wait till tomorrow....

Interscope is supposed to be sending out more today...

uptown store in dc dosent have it ftl. nor my store in va...i gotta go hunting this sucks...

Got if off iTunes couldn't find a hard copy at my Target...

I think you guys are crazy for saying there's no radio worthy single. It might not be a club banger but 90210 could be big.

it seems like alot of the CD's I go to buy are shipped in small numbers. Like 5 copies per store. I dont think its an Interscope thing...I think its a rapmusic industry thing

anyway, I dont know dude...never conversed with him, and only heard his "Seinfeld" mixtape a couple times, but I wish dude well. Just knowing thathe's an NT'er and makin moves, makes me feel kinda proud. To see that he can come out of an area not especially known for producing big name rap actsmakes me feel like anybody can make their dream come true

congrats!

YO! For the record, my cousin went to the same Best Buy I copped from maybe 20 mins later and that joint was sold out. He asked a worker about MelanieFiona's album too. The only received 5 copies, all sold out at midnight. So maybe this is an industry thing. Sucks for artists. Iappreciate hard copies and liner notes. Some of us still appreciate musicianship.
grin.gif
DF!!!

i honestly cant believe he let gucci mane on pretty girls. i loved it when it was just wale's 2 verses. it was on the radio non stop and i couldnt stoplistening. he ruined the flow sound of smoothness of that song.

u guys actually like that guy?

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Got if off iTunes couldn't find a hard copy at my Target...

I think you guys are crazy for saying there's no radio worthy single. It might not be a club banger but 90210 could be big.
laugh.gif
i came in to say the same exact thing ive been bumping 90210 in the whip for like 2 hours now

I just went on a PG County tour to go get that joint. Started at Bowie Best Buy and ended up at CDepot in College Park but, I finally got it. DTLR at The BLVDshould finally have it too after BSn me all day.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

I just went on a PG County tour to go get that joint. Started at Bowie Best Buy and ended up at CDepot in College Park but, I finally got it. DTLR at The BLVD should finally have it too after BSn me all day.
laugh.gif

The Best Buy in Bowie Town Center?

I was just there and they said they were all sold out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just got it from Itunes.
frown.gif

The good thing was i got some Panera
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NEIGHB0RH00D

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

I just went on a PG County tour to go get that joint. Started at Bowie Best Buy and ended up at CDepot in College Park but, I finally got it. DTLR at The BLVD should finally have it too after BSn me all day.
laugh.gif

The Best Buy in Bowie Town Center?

I was just there and they said they were all sold out
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I just got it from Itunes.
frown.gif

The good thing was i got some Panera
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Yeah they were sold out, that's why I went to CDepot in College Park.

They never fail me.

At least I got to play DJ Hero at Best Buy.
laugh.gif

Man that %@+@ is no where to be found where i'm at...

Its #%%**! up...they treating this N like a Indy artist...

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Man that %@+@ is no where to be found where i'm at...

Its #%%**! up...they treating this N like a Indy artist...

While I was going to all those stores, I saw copies of "Warning Shots 2" I didn't even know that album was released on CD, I thought it wasstraight digital.

So he's getting treated worse than an Indy artist.

Back
Top Bottom