***Official Wale Thread*** #MoreAboutNothing tape Drops Tomorrow

Pleaseeeee dont tell wale to get more lyrical...hes better when he aint tryin all hard to go Over Your Head

gone in 60 seconds wrote:
Wale - "Diary" (Acoustic Version) Prod. The Sleepwalkers from The Sleepwalkers on Vimeo.

That would be a dope live performance.
pimp.gif

I don't really think people get how dope this album is. I have had a week to sink this in and really listen to every song on the album. Wale + this albumis honestly
pimp.gif

Royce - Street Hop and this album are currenty battling album of the year for me unless Lupe drops in December

-The Juice

Originally Posted by rhester

4qn82g.jpg
I'm pretty sure this won't be happening, his label MIGHT pay for one video but I don't even think they will. Wale definitelydoesn't have enough to pay for two videos unless it's some cheap low budget youtube joints.

Originally Posted by IKnowRap

^J.Cole got some work to do...this time next year dude should be in their position...i dont know who they wud throw on there with him tho
J.Cole don't got no work to do. He in a league of his own. He'll do just fine not associating himself with that term "Freshman"

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

^J.Cole got some work to do...this time next year dude should be in their position...i dont know who they wud throw on there with him tho
J.Cole don't got no work to do. He in a league of his own. He'll do just fine not associating himself with that term "Freshman"

QFT.

J.Cole is the future, he just needs to build his fan base a bit cause alot of folks don't know who he is.

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Wale you needa get more lyrical man.

Have you listened to the album?

-The Juice
Have you heard a Lupe Fiasco album?

Quote one bar from Wale that is lyrically ingenious...bet you can't...Yall got low standards for lyricism now days...

/\ You threw out Lupe's name as if that what you have to sound like to be "lyrical".

That's like some dudes saying that (Insert Fictional Basketball Player) needs to be more well rounded...someone saying is already well rounded...and thensomeone else saying "Have you seen Lebron James" play. Like...you instantly just went to like the highest echelon.

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

QFT.

J.Cole is the future, he just needs to build his fan base a bit cause alot of folks don't know who he is.
#+%%+! said the same #%!% about Wale
laugh.gif
Granted J. Cole iswaaaay better he's got a lot going against him. Listening to his music I don't know what his label is gonna see as marketable for a single or they justgonna let him do what he does and ship a limited amount of copies.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

QFT.

#+%%+! said the same #%!% about Wale
laugh.gif
Granted J. Cole is waaaay better he's got a lot going against him. Listening to his music I don't know what his label is gonna see as marketable for a single or they just gonna let him do what he does and ship a limited amount of copies.

I don't see J Cole's album sounding anything like the mixtape. I heard he's working w/ No ID for the majority of the album.

-The Juice

Quote one bar from Wale that is lyrically ingenious...bet you can't...Yall got low standards for lyricism now days...

once again, have you listened to the album?? i woudln't say he's on lupe's level by any means but he's definitely becoming more lyrical

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

-The Juice

word... wale is not crazy lyrical or anything... lupe is way more lyrical and he still manages to rhyme...
so now we're comparing every rapper to Lupe?

Back
Top Bottom