Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Udoh update: The Warriors won't announce the extent of No. 6 overall pick Ekpe Udoh's left wrist injury until they get a second opinion Monday. Early indications, however, are that Udoh will need surgery and will miss 4-6 months.
"It's unfortunate, but I've got to take it," Udoh said. "It's hard on me, but I've got a chance to learn the offense and work on my body until I can come out and show what I can do on the court."

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2010/07/10/SP3N1ECJDK.DTL

Huge loss.

This david lee signing is going to look even worse now that he wont have a defensive 5 playing next to him, unless beans can step it up.

The makings of a bust
smh.gif

Doubt he'll play much under Nellie though.

and in other news. lost my ipod nano today at work. hella mad since the thought of somebody picking it up and not returning it just irks me. it was a first gen nano with 2 gbs. filled it up with songs i gotta download again since i didnt sync it with itunes and the other songs are from my old comp. i remember getting checked by some Samoans on the bus to school the first week i got it, and them finding out i go to the same school as them and went on to the next person with an ipod and jacked hers instead.
frown.gif

anyone got a hookup on an ipod?

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Random question here, but where was Baron living in SF when he was with the Warriors? Lazy, was it you that said he lived by where you work at?

I think I saw it here before that he lived on 2nd St. His doorbell even said Boom Dizzle
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Random question here, but where was Baron living in SF when he was with the Warriors? Lazy, was it you that said he lived by where you work at?

I think I saw it here before that he lived on 2nd St. His doorbell even said Boom Dizzle
laugh.gif
Thanks. I was wondering because I was driving around that area the other evening.

Lol Boom was in an ally way across from John Collins bar...I think on Natoma, near Zebulon. I got the pic somewhere. The doorbell did indeed say Boom Dizzle.

I just downloaded a new roster for 2K10 and Udoh is beasted in his first game for me. 20 PTS 10/10 FG 0/1 FT 5 REB 5 BLK

Thanks Andrew, it's just an internship. I don't know what I'll be doing but the description talks about using technical writing to describe software packages. I'm a mechanical engineer though; my boss told me she'd try to find mechanical engineering-based work for me, but we'll see.

[h1]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/68078/20100712/udoh_to_likely_miss_4_6_months/[/h1]
[h1]Udoh To Likely Miss 4-6 Months[/h1]

Jul 12, 2010 2:09 AM EST

Udoh_Ekpe_ncaa.jpg
Ekpe Udoh will get a second opinion on his left wrist injury on Monday.Early indications, however, are that Udoh will need surgery and willmiss 4-6 months.

"It's unfortunate, but I've got to take it," Udoh said. "It's hardon me, but I've got a chance to learn the offense and work on my bodyuntil I can come out and show what I can do on the court."

Yikes.

Back
Top Bottom