Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Udoh was enjoying being that close to Jeremy Lin.
sick.gif

If you're disgusted by that, imagine if it was Acid in Udoh's place.

Acid would have his eyes closed while bitting his lower lip.

yall aren't liking the jerseys?

they look like straight class to me. i'm loving the shorts.

The white stripes along the jersey and shorts are the towers of the bridge. And the yellow part of the shorts are the suspension cables. Nice touch, in my conscientious presupposition.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Melo for Monta & Andres and anybody else
pimp.gif

i think Denver would do Monta and Beans for Melo

the only thing would melo want to play here.
No way he wastes the upcoming years playing on this team. I would love him too but I can't see that happening.

18.jpg

I've been loving the Warriors since '96 but Im sorry but these jerseys look like something out of k-mart that would cost like 10$. Mad ugly.

Is there any dudes not signed by the Warriors right now that are supposedly playing for them this year??? In this tournament by my house they keep saying this 6'9 dude is playing for Golden St next year but I cant find anything on it
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by henz0

Is there any dudes not signed by the Warriors right now that are supposedly playing for them this year??? In this tournament by my house they keep saying this 6'9 dude is playing for Golden St next year but I cant find anything on it
nerd.gif

whats his name?
but not that i know of.
maybe on the pre-season team??

Damn.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Stephen Curry's status uncertain[/h1]

By Chris Sheridan
ESPN.com
Archive

MADRID, Spain -- Stephen Curry sprained his left ankle Wednesday at Team USA's practice, an injury that looked bad when it happened but was later described as relatively minor.

Curry landed on a teammate's foot during a scrimmage and immediately went down, and those who witnessed it said the injury initially appeared serious.

"I think he was a little scared," coach Mike Krzyzewski told ESPN.com.

[h4]Team USA: Warmup Games[/h4]
usa_bball_134x75.jpg
Here's Team USA's remaining schedule of exhibitions leading up to the 2010 FIBA men's basketball championship slated for Aug. 28-Sept. 12 in Istanbul, Turkey:

• Aug. 21: USA vs. Lithuania, Madrid, Spain, 3 p.m. ET, ESPN, ESPN3.com
• Aug. 22: USA vs. Spain, Madrid, Spain, 3 p.m. ET, ESPN3.com
• Aug. 25: USA vs. Greece, Athens, Greece, Noon ET, ESPN2, ESPN3.com
   • FIBA World Championships website

But the team's athletic trainers later told the coaching staff there was no structural damage to the ankle, and Krzyzewski said he had "no idea" if Curry would be available for practice Thursday -- two days before the United States plays Lithuania in its first exhibition game this summer outside of the United States.

Curry, the runner-up in NBA rookie of the year voting last season, is one of three guards -- the others being Eric Gordon and Russell Westbrook -- battling for the 12th roster spot for the world championship in Turkey, which begins Aug. 28. The team is currently carrying 13 players, and a final roster does not have to be announced until 48 hours before the tournament in Turkey begins.

Curry's injury is one of several maladies to strike the team since it first gathered for minicamp in mid-July in Las Vegas. David Lee withdrew from the team after dislocating his middle finger, and Amare Stoudemire pulled out on the eve of camp when the New York Knicks could not procure insurance for his contract,

Robin Lopez also withdrew prior to minicamp to rehabilitate a bad back, and Brook Lopez pulled out between minicamp and training camp in New York as he continues to recover from a bout with mononucleosis.

Of the players still on the roster, Kevin Love has been hampered by a sore calf, and Danny Granger missed practices with a bruised thigh and a jammed finger.

The U.S. team is spending six days in Madrid and also will play Saturday against Spain. The U.S. then goes to Athens, where it will play the Greek national team before traveling to Istanbul.

Team USA's first game in the world championship is Aug. 28 vs. Croatia.

Aite I just looked it up, he is on the preseason team.. Vernon Goodridge is his name.. dude be in the park blocking everything
laugh.gif

okay maybe it was the lighting but those pics make the road jersey look way better. liking the back with the name and number too. now time to see the home uniforms.

I know I'm gonna get +*++ for this, and people are gonna think that I've developed some sort of "I know more about GSW and I'm a bigger fan" complex (I'm not in denial).

...buttttttt ever since I "liked" the Warriors on Facebook, the people who comment on the GSW FB status updates are VERY annoying. I just want to stomp them out and say, O RLY?

Anyways, one of my good friends took a picture with Stephan Curry a couple days ago cause they're both in Spain. What a small world, even though Steph is there for the tourney.

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

The jerseys would look better without that v-cut look. Standard collar and you're good to go.
Bingo. The NBA needs to go back to the old jersey cuts AND stop the cookie cutter jerseys that alot of teams wear.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I know I'm gonna get +*++ for this, and people are gonna think that I've developed some sort of "I know more about GSW and I'm a bigger fan" complex (I'm not in denial).

...buttttttt ever since I "liked" the Warriors on Facebook, the people who comment on the GSW FB status updates are VERY annoying. I just want to stomp them out and say, O RLY?

Anyways, one of my good friends took a picture with Stephan Curry a couple days ago cause they're both in Spain. What a small world, even though Steph is there for the tourney.
Naw, trust me Andrew, for us that have been here before Baron even got traded to us, we ALL know how you feel.  I don't have Facebook but i have friends that are all of a sudden texting me "new" Warrior news when before we even had a Baron Davis or made the playoffs, they never even WATCHED a FULL NBA basketball game in their lives.

Back
Top Bottom