Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

pimp.gif
that's the spirit.
laugh.gif

I don't think we'll get Melo, but we do offer something different on the table compared to the other teams in the running.

my post disappeared...i'll add more.

people in the off-season thread are saying Monta and Andris are basically overpaid bums. Honestly, Monta's contract isn't that bad considering the contracts on other similar players, IMO. Andris' is iffy, but all big men are overpaid nowadays.

Wingstop at westlake is crazy long lines still. My girl wanted to try some so i drive by the westlake joint, see hella people ans say %+*+ it and go to emeryville
laugh.gif

I got a co-worker who works at wingstop as well and she says is hour + wait daily.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Wingstop at westlake is crazy long lines still. My girl wanted to try some so i drive by the westlake joint, see hella people ans say %+*+ it and go to emeryville
laugh.gif

I got a co-worker who works at wingstop as well and she says is hour + wait daily.

I went there the other day. It was my first time trying it, and I have to say that its hella overrated. The wings were small and dry and the fries were soggy
smh.gif
. Definitely not worth the time and money

laugh.gif

I had that same experience a couple of times already.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I went there the other day. It was my first time trying it, and I have to say that its hella overrated. The wings were small and dry and the fries were soggy
smh.gif

Originally Posted by FullMetal

laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
filipinos and their wingstop

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

Originally Posted by FullMetal

laugh.gif

smh.gif

laugh.gif
filipinos and their wingstop
the times i had it the wings were pretty good, but not 1 hour wait good
laugh.gif
* not filipino if that matters lol

i went to the one in fremont, it's not bad. those fries gotta have some crack in them, they're really addicting...

i went to the one in fremont, it's not bad. those fries gotta have some crack in them, they're really addicting...

Wingstop is extremely overrated. It's good, but for that price, I rather take my money elsewhere.

I might try their boneless strips though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom