Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

I'll take Broasters chicken near Trader Joes in Westlake >>>>>>>>>>>> Wingstop

Draft tonight? Hope everyone makes it

*changes plans for tonight*

Originally Posted by gunnasgunnagetit

bday coupon!?
They send you a coupon for 5 free wings on your bday.  It's not much, but its free
ohwell.gif

Saw the road uniform at champs at the great mall thought it was the swingman but the price was 45 so I assumed they were the replicas instead. The player t-shirts aren't bad in person pick up a curry one on sale.

^ I picked it up at one of those sports stores not champs b/c it was a little more expensive there. It was 15 dollars

think i'll be out to dinner with my girl during draft time.

might get to a starbucks wifi or something but last time i tried it, it didn't work.

AIM chatroom tho? i might be signed on thru my phone for that.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO....i thought i would be home in time for it, but im not
frown.gif

doing the predraft ranking now on the phone nowww.

ughhhh I couldn't make it back for the draft because I had to move in to my new pad in SD.

Brett Favre... %$%.

How many people are playing in that football league? Did you have trouble trying to fit people in or did everyone who wanted a spot in the league get one?

Also, are you using divisions?

[table][tr][td][size=-1]gone with the coffee[/size][/td] [td] [/td] [td][size=-1]offbadders[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1] Aaron Rodgers
Malcom Floyd
Pierre Thomas
C.J. Spiller
Chicago
[/size]
[/td] [td][size=-1] [ View Trade ] [/size][/td] [td][size=-1] Tom Brady
Chris Johnson
Wes Welker
San Francisco
[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

[table][tr][td][size=-1]gone with the coffee[/size][/td] [td] [/td] [td][size=-1]offbadders[/size][/td] [/tr][tr][td][size=-1] Aaron Rodgers
Malcom Floyd
Pierre Thomas
C.J. Spiller
Chicago
[/size]
Chris Johnson
Wes Welker
San Francisco
[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif

Wow.  Was thinking about throwing dude an offer.  No real point if thats the kind of trade that he thinks is fair. 

yeah, i see potential but seeing the rounds some of my dudes were taken and who i could've had...??? it's like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

that is all. I still have to defend my gold from last year though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

Malcom Floyd
Pierre Thomas
C.J. Spiller
Chicago
[/size]
Chris Johnson
Wes Welker
San Francisco
[/size]
[/td][/tr][/table]

indifferent.gif