Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

60256_439313704913_513129913_4959666_5532272_n.jpg

saw this on GoldenStateofMind

They are not allowed to have alternate jerseys the first two seasons after getting new jerseys. So those black ones should be on ice, or destroyed.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

They are not allowed to have alternate jerseys the first two seasons after getting new jerseys. So those black ones should be on ice, or destroyed.
I vote for having them destroyed.

By the way, for those in my fantasy basketball league, we'll start deciding on what day to hold the live fantasy draft. Just to give you guys an idea, I want to do it the week of October 11-17, but I won't know what time I'll be available since my schedule comes out next Monday at the earliest. We'll use this website I got from kdawg called http://www.meetomatic.com/calendar.php to help us organize the best time to hold the draft. I've never used it before, but it should be better than that grid I used last year. I had to change the date/time I think 3 times before I got it right.
laugh.gif

Oh and Andrew, we did get a whole bunch of regulars in the league. I wouldn't mind if the league was for a little money. Maybe $10, winner take all? That way, we do have an extra incentive to stay active. I would be down to Paypal the winner the pot at the end. Anybody else agree to this?

I'd be down if there was a little money involved.

If one of you drafts Devean George or Jeremy Lin before me, you suck.

I'd be down if there was a little money involved.

If one of you drafts Devean George or Jeremy Lin before me, you suck.

Luong and I discussed. If it's 12 Teams ($10 each). It could be broken down to $70 $30 $20 or winner take all.

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Luong and I discussed. If it's 12 Teams ($10 each). It could be broken down to $70 $30 $20 or winner take all.
i'll join if my peers pressure me enough.

i'd rather have a chance to get my money back though
laugh.gif

I'll keep the money if you guys want.
pimp.gif

Those new swingman jerseys look promising, even if they made authentics like $250 now, if they upgraded the swingman quality, I wouldn't be mad at all...

Back
Top Bottom