Official Warriors Offseason Thread --> PLEASE LOCK.

GSDub....that was a good offer brah. Should have banged it!

Rawe.....5 jacks in one day? You serious?

where can I get this tee on the right?

IMG_6921.jpg

Originally Posted by dland24

idk, i feel like gore is gonna have a huge season this year, barring injuries

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

idk, i feel like gore is gonna have a huge season this year, barring injuries
You dont know?  So you are one of those indecisive fantasy owners huh?  Afraid to make the big move?  Haha im kidding man.  I just thought it might have been something you would be willing to do, seeing as your WRs are atrocious.

Actually i do need a WR, so people trying to deal legit WR's....
nerd.gif

Did you forget who I offered you or something?  Doesnt get much more legit than that.

nerd.gif

Did you forget who I offered you or something?  Doesnt get much more legit than that.
LOL i know, but i dont want to give up Gore. I dont need a superstar WR either...

nerd.gif

LOL i know, but i dont want to give up Gore. I dont need a superstar WR either...
So I was right about being afraid.  
wink.gif

nerd.gif

So I was right about being afraid.  
wink.gif
Hell i guess, im afraid Gore is gonna beast this season and if i trade him im gonna regret it, hes the only player i wont trade from my team, unless of course its too good to pass up on.
nerd.gif
3 for 2 trade?

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's a closer look of the authentics. It's like...the new mesh standard. I heard they're going to retail from $200-$300 smh

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but here's a closer look of the authentics. It's like...the new mesh standard. I heard they're going to retail from $200-$300 smh

the jerseys look alright....i hope they don't retail for too much though.

do NOT ever go to detroit. we went inside the GM Renaissance Center, and it was practically a ghost town, and it's supposed to be one of the city's biggest buildings. pretty scary, and it's all empty. that place is a #$++ hole. the entire downtown area was empty and almost eerie. cleveland might even be better.

When we went to Chicago back in '05, we opted to drive to Milwaukee to go to a Brewers game instead of Detroit for a Tigers game. I plan on going to Detroit sometime in the future, though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^That was a good idea.
laugh.gif
We were thinking of going to Milwaukee instead, but we ended up choosing to go east of Chicago so we could visit Ann Arbor/UMich (where my dad went to school).

Anyone seen any of the new warriors gear in any stores in SF? I'm trying to cop some shirts before I go off to school.

Back
Top Bottom