Official Warriors Season Thread

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"The Golden State Warriors is the NBA's most overrated team, they're as good as a team in New York City's Rucker League". - Charles Barkley 5 mins ago on TNT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually want the Warriors in since I hate both Dallas & Denver.

Cold.

laugh.gif

Charles Barkley = ZoDogg, COULD IT BE CHARLES BARKLEY IS A NTER?!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

"The Golden State Warriors is the NBA's most overrated team, they're as good as a team in New York City's Rucker League". - Charles Barkley 5 mins ago on TNT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually want the Warriors in since I hate both Dallas & Denver.

Cold.

laugh.gif

Charles Barkley = ZoDogg, COULD IT BE CHARLES BARKLEY IS A NTER?!
laugh.gif

Close but no cigar, Charles Barkley = Shoes4Life.

^ Mexican?! WTH?! I was way off
laugh.gif

I know I've said the answer to this question before (maybe not here in this thread, but somewhere), but what nationality am I?

damn you got it before i changed the font color!!!
laugh.gif
not that far off, my mom is the only mexican child rest are black.

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Mexican?! WTH?! I was way off
laugh.gif

I know I've said the answer to this question before (maybe not here in this thread, but somewhere), but what nationality am I?

filipino

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

laugh.gif
at guessing nationalities
nerd.gif

What do you think we talk about in the Warriors Season Thead?! The Warriors?!
laugh.gif

word.

Warriors season thread > rest if NT
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I know, this thread rocks.
I'm sure JapanAir has more posts in Warrior threads than he does in Dallas ones

laugh.gif
Wow, I've always thought Paul was Hispanic, hahaha, obviously cuz of the last name but I forgot some Filipinos have that last name too. and i waswrong on DP too.

i suck at predicting people's racial background.
laugh.gif

I don't know, whenever I'm in class I always hear dudes talk about the Warriors game. "DUDE, did you see the Warriors game last night? Baron is so good, he's the best, oh by the way what was your high score last night in Pokemon?"
it's sad cuz a couple of my dormmates last year in college (they're Asian if that's relevant...well here at ucsd most ppl are asianor white) are exactly like that as well.
ohwell.gif
They started following theWarriors after they realized they were in the playoffs and started watching games with me. It's like, "Baron Davis is sick! HELLA pwnage oh my GawD!Oh yeah, let's play DoTa after the game." And they actually played Pokemon, so that only furthers the similarities. It's not that it's wrongto play, but at least I'd think if you're in college you'd be kind of past that stuff already
grin.gif
laugh.gif
....but then again there's a reason our school has such a crappy social life reputation.

Back
Top Bottom