Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

^ Hispanic

correct, mexican to be exact.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif

that'd be sick cuz even if he gets traded, it'll still hold value to you since you could just say it's your customized jersey or something
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

too bad that won't ever happen to me, until some asian guy makes it to the league (american born chinese people, not people like yao/yi). at least i have a pretty good chance since my last name's supposedly the equivalent of "Smith" to White people.
laugh.gif

You are Asian? I could have sworn you were a typical white Warriors fans.
laugh.gif
, then again, this is the BA we are talking about,
laugh.gif

Nguyen?
laugh.gif

Just wondering, what ethnicity do you think i am
nerd.gif

Vietnamese.
laugh.gif

p4621642dt.jpg

Product Description

You will look great campaigning for your favorite athlete in this adidas[emoji]174[/emoji] Golden State Warriors Baron Davis 2008 Davis For MVP short-sleeve cotton t-shirt.It's designed with the full-color team logo, player's replica signature and "2008 Davis for MVP" graphic screen-printed on the chest.
Link

laugh.gif
I remember because you told me that George Lopez line... so I figured you were.

Oh yea
laugh.gif

JapanAir, did you really think i was Viet?
laugh.gif

^can't front i thought u were Vietnamese too
laugh.gif
, but then again you can't really make assumptions online i guess haha.

laugh.gif
I remember because you told me that George Lopez line... so I figured you were.

Oh yea
laugh.gif

JapanAir, did you really think i was Viet?
laugh.gif

When I think of Warriors fans, I either think of nerdy !$* white dudes who like the Warriors just for the fact that they are in the Bay Area and knownothing about basketball, or vietnamese dudes, I swear they love their basketball.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

why?
laugh.gif
Kind of crazy. But some people think i'm filipino cause ilook like it a little bit

laugh.gif

why?
laugh.gif
Kind of crazy. But some people think i'm filipino cause i look like it a little bit

Ain't NEVER seen a Hispanic dude that looked Filipino.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

laugh.gif

why?
laugh.gif
Kind of crazy. But some people think i'm filipino cause i look like it a little bit

Ain't NEVER seen a Hispanic dude that looked Filipino.
laugh.gif

THats what i thought
roll.gif

laugh.gif
no reason at all. just random assumptions lol.
actually i thought filipino people are into basketball, not vietnamese people, but....generally all asians like basketball.

i can't believe someone would think i'm white tho. haha

but i don't think there are these "nerdy white dudes" that know nothing about bball (and smh if i fit that category
laugh.gif
), but at the arena thereare always these middle-aged men that think they know all about basketball and the Warriors and try to explain it to their wife/daughter/spouse/whatever. hahai get really tempted to correct them but it's just simply not worth it. i just sit there quietly but when something big comes up i can't control myselfand start cheering and/or scream at the refs.

laugh.gif
no reason at all. just random assumptions lol.
actually i thought filipino people are into basketball, not vietnamese people, but....generally all asians like basketball.

i can't believe someone would think i'm white tho. haha

but i don't think there are these "nerdy white dudes" that know nothing about bball (and smh if i fit that category
laugh.gif
), but at the arena there are always these middle-aged men that think they know all about basketball and the Warriors and try to explain it to their wife/daughter/spouse/whatever. haha i get really tempted to correct them but it's just simply not worth it. i just sit there quietly but when something big comes up i can't control myself and start cheering and/or scream at the refs.

I don't know, whenever I'm in class I always hear dudes talk about the Warriors game. "DUDE, did you see the Warriors game last night? Baronis so good, he's the best, oh by the way what was your high score last night in Pokemon?"

laugh.gif

Yeah I feel the same way at Oracle, I must admit when I went to Phoenix's arena though, those dudes were PASSIONATE about their Basketball. I haven'tbeen to a Warriors game since 12/06 though so it's been a while.

Yo, Filipinos are hella into basketball.

And I find it funny that we try to guess what ethnicity what another NTer is through our computers and we're totally off. I just know JapanAir is most likely of Japanese decent and KLJ is white.

yeah, filipinos are hella into basketball.

this one time, during last years playoffs...we ordered a pizza and the delivery guy (a 30+year old filipino man) was like "ohh you guys are watching thegame? do you mind if i stay for a little bit and watch with you guys?"
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
), but at the arena there are always these middle-aged men that think they know all about basketball and the Warriors and try to explain it to their wife/daughter/spouse/whatever. haha i get really tempted to correct them but it's just simply not worth it. i just sit there quietly but when something big comes up i can't control myself and start cheering and/or scream at the refs.

laugh.gif

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I already know, cause i talked to you on xbox live, but i will let someone else guess

Yo, Filipinos are hella into basketball.

And I find it funny that we try to guess what ethnicity what another NTer is through our computers and we're totally off. I just know JapanAir is most likely of Japanese decent and KLJ is white.

I'm half Japanese and half white (Hungarian, German, Irish, etc).

It really doesn't matter but it's nice to know sometimes.

Oh I know them Filipino dudes into everything, they need something to cheer for when Manny ain't fighting.
laugh.gif

"The Golden State Warriors is the NBA's most overrated team, they're as good as a team in New York City's Rucker League". - CharlesBarkley 5 mins ago on TNT.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I actually want the Warriors in since I hate both Dallas & Denver.

Back
Top Bottom