Official Warriors Season Thread

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

lol... watching a basketball game over studying...
pimp.gif

Me too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RocDaMike11

2 anteaters in here... what year are y'all?
isn't it finals week there?...at least that's what a few of my friends that go there told me
lol... watching a basketball game over studying...
pimp.gif

2nd year. yeah it is.. but i'm hella burned out from ochem and my last final is on friday.. so, meh.

We were playing a little better at the start of the 3rd but then the Blazers started moving the ball better and getting easy shots.
smh.gif

These Portland announcers suck... They say that Troy Hudson has only 2 3's on the season (making it seem like he sucks) but fail to mention that he hasbeen out with an injury...
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

These Portland announcers suck... They say that Troy Hudson has only 2 3's on the season (making it seem like he sucks) but fail to mention that he has been out with an injury...
smh.gif
smh.gif
in my experience, nobody keeps it real and objective as bay announcers do.

Originally Posted by offbad

Originally Posted by Paul Is 0n NT

These Portland announcers suck... They say that Troy Hudson has only 2 3's on the season (making it seem like he sucks) but fail to mention that he has been out with an injury...
smh.gif
smh.gif
in my experience, nobody keeps it real and objective as bay announcers do.

Exactly... You're also watching the Portland telecast right? They are%%$$%%+' whiners man.

"That was a travel".

"Steps!"
"He walked on that play."

Just terrible.
smh.gif

Jim Barnett is a great announcer IMO...those Portland announcers suck, those refs suck too.

the Fakers have pretty good broadcasters too...Toronto's are ok as well.

i like how on that last miss, all the warriors just stared at the ball as it fell into Portland's hands.

man these portland announcers are some of the most unprofessional people i have ever met.

Originally Posted by offbad

man these portland announcers are some of the most unprofessional people i have ever met.

The WORST #$@!+@# commentators ever EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER, They are pieces of @#*%.

First Matt Bonner and now Joel Przybilla... I think a trend is starting... Next up will be Chris Mihm to have a great game against us.

I don't know what to say. Warriors played with no damn heart out there. Worst game they played all season besides the Celts game. Horrible performance. Theteam was pure hot garbage. No one deserved their check tonight. Give those to the refs. It was nice to see Beli play though. Got a nice steal and a 3. Wemissed Monta. The refs were clearly one sided. The Blazers commentators made the game even worse. They are the worse commentators EVER. So biased andunprofessional it's almost unbelievable. Now we got the Lakers on Friday, great
eyes.gif
. 2 games losing streak here we come.
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom