***Official Waves Post Vol. When I Stop The Only Thing Still Spinnin Is My Waves***

Indian Hemp is where its at, but imma bout to jack your method son, good lookin out.

Trendsetta- You brush once you get out the shower and your hair is damp? What do you do? Thanks

^ yeah, as soon as I jump out of the shower. it's best to do it while your hair is still damp. really though, it all depends on how much brush time you putin, I really can't stress that enough.

283136891.jpg

Carrot Oil

Aight good lookin out, I been slacking but i'm bout to wolf for bout a month then once I get it cut
pimp.gif

Sad to say...I've fell off...

i went past 360waves.net last night to get some motivation..hopefully this week i can get back on my grizzy

I don't even brush like that no more...

And I stopped wearing du rags cause them +#@+@ left black marks on my forehead (+#@+@ still there and I haven't worn a du rag in MONTHS
smh.gif
)......Even whenI didn't wear them tight...

I still got a lil spin action though....But not what it could be....

I'm on the come up with my waves now...i have a few ripples...low tide..

...straight hair x waves is the worst

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

I dunno...I fell off...BAD. Would dying my hair jet black make the waves more sheeny and easier to see?

ohwell.gif

I don't think so, like dude said, it all depends on your brushing habits.

I've been slackin lately, just been throwing a fitted on and going to class.

Maybe I'll post a pic just cause tomorrow.

Where everybody else at? No Pics? No "regulars"?

growing mines back..between school, work, and like 2 jobs i have no time to brush except @ home..

for the right side..try brushing straight down...my right side came (and is coming in) faster than it did when i brushed forward...depends on your pattern

I'm so inspired...This is what it looks like now.
Going to get the Caesar tomorrow to get the glow going

You're trying to get waves on the side, I'd say brush that part of your head in the shower, all while your hair is wet, put some carrot cream in andbrush it through a little but make sure hair is damp and not dried up, durag, repeat daily.

When I was getting my waves, I brushed in/out the shower when my hair was wet until it dried, then I brushed a little with the carrot cream in so my hair wasre-moistened, then I let it dry with my durag on so the hair dries and kinda sets however your hair was before you wrapped it. Normally your hair is wavierwhen it's moist.

Worked for me. Like I said though, you can't miss a step, do this daily.

I cant mess with using all them products and sit, I dont even brush my %+$% no more really.
I`m hella ashy in this pic
l_67f5d09fabfea00927cc7214a350aeb3.jpg

l_b5e939271fb795e40b949b553e41e6eb.jpg

l_1c4930a50890cf7510841fa6f0086ae7.jpg

these two old as hell
l_2e3e9ee6de410c1e5935b0b93c37676b.jpg

l_5a09041a719155e088a9ca28544d5833.jpg

I've been trying to get my waves back but in the middle of my head towards the left it seems like my hair is too straight..I have waves on the other sideof the top of my head but not on the other. I go out all the time and people compliment me but then they ask wat happened to the part with no waves.

every time I ask someone to show their carrot creme, they never post it. show me what yall use, I tried using some "stuff" and it made my hair stifflike gel almost. good stuff though yall

Back
Top Bottom