***Official Waves Post Vol. When I Stop The Only Thing Still Spinnin Is My Waves***

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

LuckyL, what do use?? Hair schedule??

I dont mess with a bunch products, I just use some Moisturiser I forget the name but its like in a white and pink bottle, its not Pink Lotion though. Itsto hot down south to be caking your hair with products, and it aint good for ya skin. Not to jack Trendsetter but I copped some of that Indian Hemp today causeI been hearing about it for years, and it smelled good and looked real light.

I been waving since bout 7th grade and I`m in college now so I dont need to brush like a mad man any more, the only times I pull out a brush is if im aboutto put on a du rag. I also cut my hair Every Sunday, so my stuff look good and neat cause I look like Bobby V when my $$# grow out.

Originally Posted by Tha Trendsetta

to Jiggaman414 & TheOtherAI9

every night I take a shower and I add the pomade and indian hemp I posted, then I brush for about 20-30 and I sleep with a du-rag. In the morning I brush some more and add ice pomade, it's not really a pomade, but a gel, thats how you get the shine and detail.

one of the reasons I just grew out dreads
tired.gif

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

289ykqf.jpg

I'm about to get started
happy.gif

Word of advice, if the product says Waves on it, it most likely sucks
roll.gif
roll.gif

go head and re turn every thing besides maybe the Indian Hemp

Good Lord
this dude trendsetta. that is beautiful (no mo)
i thought a bout steppin up tha wave game 4 tha summer
but its just too much work and im too lazy 2 go thru wit it

I thought I OD'd on carrot creme...

oh, and those little carrot moisturizers that come packaged with them at walgreens...the truth.
I love that #%#@. Brush that #%#@ in while in your shower, then hop out and brush the carrot creme in, hair so soft.

Originally Posted by Strawberry Milkshakes

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ straight jacking sons hair ritual
smh.gif

you dont need any of those products to get waves

just water and a brush

Word, that's what I used back in the day....Fresh out the shower, hair is already damp, brush for a lil and put on a du rag.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

*Not My Pic*

o_DSC08624.JPG

Carrot Creme is all I use
pimp.gif
...all the other products aren't even necessary
laugh.gif

thanks for the pic, I've been wondering what it is yall use.

Hol On Hol On Hol On... I'm Back In The Game And Y'all Know I Keep It All The Way WAVY, Me and Max B have that in common

dscn1368qh1.jpg

And y'all was wondering why they waved back at me????
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Hol On Hol On Hol On... I'm Back In The Game And Y'all Know I Keep It All The Way WAVY, Me and Max B have that in common

dscn1368qh1.jpg

And y'all was wondering why they waved back at me????
laugh.gif
killin them softly...

Originally Posted by an66eon

dope pic Cake
Thank You Brotha, I took it right before I posted it so thats as up to date as it gets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

^ (Katt Williams Hater voice) This is B.S _ (Hater voice)

I got a solid 15, I'm tryna get 25 by May looks like I'm on the right track huh K... you a damn fool for the record G
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

killin them softly...

Yea, I have to thank my mom for that, like my little sister I was blessed with a pretty good grade of hair so she's technically responsible for me beingable to stand in for Hawaii in case of a down spell come surf season...
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

bump for the am brushers
laugh.gif

Quick question..you shower,your hair is damp then brush it dry?or brush then put the gel on it put the durag on?
I am lost....and never tried this i got curly/straight hair can i do it?
Or is it strictly curly hair?

Brush a little while you in the shower, then give it a good brush when you get out, throw some pink lotion in, brush that in throw the durag on... You shouldbe good
pimp.gif

Ok i got the du-rag on and stuff im using my bro's curly hair gel thing(i dont know lol)
Never used gel..just a du-rag and im set...hopefully it doesn't turn out so bad.

Back
Top Bottom