***Official Waves Post Vol. When I Stop The Only Thing Still Spinnin Is My Waves***

I been goin hard
12304uv.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Do ya'll think I could accentuate my waves if I died my hair jet black?
Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.... NO!.

Originally Posted by youngjordan23

unfortunately things ain't exactly lookin like that right now
grin.gif
I highly recommend you get a low taper in the back to get rid of that wet dog look. But That's Just Me
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bonafide hustla

Originally Posted by Tha Trendsetta

to Jiggaman414 & TheOtherAI9

every night I take a shower and I add the pomade and indian hemp I posted, then I brush for about 20-30 and I sleep with a du-rag. In the morning I brush some more and add ice pomade, it's not really a pomade, but a gel, thats how you get the shine and detail.

one of the reasons I just grew out dreads
tired.gif
how you get dreads??

Ill add some pics of my hair before i started to grow it back out about 2 months ago, looking at these pics makes me want to cut my hair off again
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
They are a little thicker about a month after this, but ididnt take any pics
16f2503e32be9fb0cfcc29aa5e7582802a21d07.jpg

6d135fdbe0a7bd02f640ce15c3efebe3263bc62.jpg

On the real, i got a lil process ive been doing since i was in middle school.

Its kind of a cheat, but it works like a charm.........I get 360 wave grease.........put alot of it in and have my girl make circles around my head, put a wavecap on and dont take it off for as long as i can (1-3 days) then brush brush brush your hair the way you want them to go, after about 2-3 more hair cuts anddoing the same thing.............NATURAL waves, none of that permed and processed stuff. I just figured out a way to "Train" my hair to go acertain way, thats all.
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

I didn't even think people still did that perm out stuff. I always thought it was funny though.

Back
Top Bottom