***Official Waves Post Vol. When I Stop The Only Thing Still Spinnin Is My Waves***

drbf5i4qh.jpg

just a quick phone snapshot

One day... one day... haha... I just got back from Mecca so I had to shave my head. Y'all see the waves tho, right?
roll.gif

I'm washed up
smh.gif
.. Tryna get back for the summer time.. I know the clubs dont be wanting a _' to rock a fitted..

I cant get my %%+$! to form back on the right side, everywhere else im good $
smh.gif

2502qg1.jpg

I just use this
castorOil.jpg
not thick at all and it makes your %$#! shine.. Maybe i need to goback to sportin waves until i get the 360 back and then use this just to keep em

bump this old thread up. it was good.
does anyone know how i can soften my hair and make it more straight, and less curly? besides getting waves...

Originally Posted by thakidfweezy

does anyone know how i can soften my hair and make it more straight, and less curly? besides getting waves...
hold up hold up hold up hold hhhhhoooooooooooolllllllllllddddddd the +%%# up.

you came in a wave post asking how to straighten your hair? and you're saying you don't want waves? What kinda +*%* is that? How does that make sense,you lost me?

And I am dead serious here, I really do wanna see the logic here so I know for future reference.

And since this post was brought back from death, I guess I don't have a reason not to post my pics in here later.

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

you came in a wave post asking how to straighten your hair? and you're saying you don't want waves? What kinda +*%* is that? How does that make sense, you lost me?

And I am dead serious here, I really do wanna see the logic here so I know for future reference.

And since this post was brought back from death, I guess I don't have a reason not to post my pics in here later.
85e25bd44e74c83954ea95035166cfe4d04856e.gif

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

you came in a wave post asking how to straighten your hair? and you're saying you don't want waves? What kinda +*%* is that? How does that make sense, you lost me?

lol dont mind me im a noob at waves, i guess i needa get waves. so how exactly would i do it? i'm trying to soften my hair, and straighten so it'llbe less nappy

Crappy flash but you get the idea. Its genetics so I dont trip too much about it shinin, the sun is enough. & you dont want to put to much of anything onin the first place or your forehead is goin to look like you sprayed it with Pam ...

Originally Posted by socaking

If you're born where your hair can wave, then it'll wave, if not then it won't
Truth. And I dont believe anyone whos says they just use water and a brush.

Once you got the pattern in your hair it dont go away.... I havent cut my hair in like 2 months ... Its just curly... people at my job think my waves isgone... Im gonna get my cut today or tommorow and by monday my waves will be back like they never left cuz u know what .. they never left
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

Originally Posted by NYfly1

Originally Posted by Sno Nuff

drbf5i4qh.jpg

just a quick phone snapshot
eek.gif
yo what do you use??? and are u spanish or indian or sumthn??

My mother is half indian...... but believe it or not.... mayo is the secret
pimp.gif

eek.gif
My pops was Dominican and had soft hair, but his $%@@ wasn't wavy (no Max B.) but this ismine fresh out the Barber shop (no grease!!! only Olive creme).. PM me about that Mayo
nerd.gif

161ew47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom