OFFICIAL: WCSF-- Utah Jazz @ Los Angeles Lakers Sunday//12:30PST ABC

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I thought I saw Wesley Snipes at the lakers game, but it turned out to be an empty black chair.

14dk5k1.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It can't be a Lakers playoff game without heart racing anger-filled moments I guess
smh.gif

I really wish Artest could hit OPEN shots. These fools need to hold that ball higher. The Jazz reach more than Cleveland residents in conceptual/analytic situations and we made it easy for them at times.

Hopefully LA will adjust and won't have as hard a time with them in game 2 but that's all hope right now. I'm good with the W

D-Will looked tired. Good close out by Kobe tonight, saved us from that crap we call a bench.

Shannon Brown + Farmar in at the same time = recipe for disaster.

lol @ that cavs fan in here talking about us getting calls. Seriously? You watch that last game VS Chicago lmao

Boozer not rebounding at the end is something you have to look at. Utah got 3 good calls in the last 2 minutes.

Lakers shot more freethrows, but it wasn't one of those 40 freethrow type games like Utah VS Denver

Originally Posted by knightngale

That was a pathetic performance by the Lakers.

Shannon Brown and Artest
indifferent.gif

Idk how the lakers got so many blocks and strips at the end though. We got that Cavaliers treatment there
eek.gif
eek.gif

no you got the lakers treatment...the cavs got the laker treatment

lakers fans just need to admit ariza > artest ... how hard is it for a coach to say artest no more outside shots

Oh yeah, the fix is in.

Word to the Kobe vs Lebron finals from last year.

Always gonna be questionable calls in any close playoff game.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

Oh yeah, the fix is in.

Word to the Kobe vs Lebron finals from last year.

Always gonna be questionable calls in any close playoff game.

Pretty much, there hasn't been ONE game in ANY series where people don't complain about who got the better end of the whistle.

$%#+ the lakers. cj miles got bowled over, tried to get up and stick his hand up and they call a foul on him. that was legit one of the worst calls i've EVER seen. you can't beat the lakers at home cause kobe and pau gasol are trained actors that kick and scream and stare the refs down after every single shot that they take. i swear jack nicholson is giving these dudes lessons. pau gasol's ugly @$+ yelps during every shot he takes to make it sound like he's getting raped

Originally Posted by Buc Em

$%#+ the lakers. cj miles got bowled over, tried to get up and stick his hand up and they call a foul on him. that was legit one of the worst calls i've EVER seen. you can't beat the lakers at home cause kobe and pau gasol are trained actors that kick and scream and stare the refs down after every single shot that they take. i swear jack nicholson is giving these dudes lessons. pau gasol's ugly @$+ yelps during every shot he takes to make it sound like he's getting raped
they shouldnt have called a foul on him, but i wouldnt say he got bowled over, that looked like a flop to me. you might call me a homer, but lookin at the replay, kobe didnt really back into him that hard. 

laugh.gif
are you serious? kobe was barely backing down and cj flopped...its the playoffs mannnn

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Lamar was pissed at the bench in the post game. pretty much saying they all suck
he is part of the bench and he was sucking too except for that rebound and putback at the end

and that was cause he was left unguarded due to kobe and gasol

DID THIS FOOL DANIEL SON SAY HE WOULD JUST CHECK HIMSELF BACK IN THE GAME!? THIS CLOWN NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME...ARROGANT PRICK! he can win 10 rings in a row i could care less i will never fool with this cat n don't see how anyone does, smh. the hate he gets is validated.

Originally Posted by crobers 78

DID THIS FOOL DANIEL SON SAY HE WOULD JUST CHECK HIMSELF BACK IN THE GAME!? THIS CLOWN NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME...ARROGANT PRICK! he can win 10 rings in a row i could care less i will never fool with this cat n don't see how anyone does, smh. the hate he gets is validated.
daniel son?

Originally Posted by crobers 78

daniel son?

3826650707_6540593625.jpg

who the #$%$ is daniel son?? did dude accidentally post in this thread instead of the karate kid trilogy appreciation post???

CJ Miles flopped. I don't get how they called a foul on him though, but given that he got a terrible noncall that changed the outcome of the game and thusly our playoff destiny and entire history, I can't feel sorry for his punk %#*.

Back
Top Bottom