OFFICIAL: WCSF-- Utah Jazz @ Los Angeles Lakers Sunday//12:30PST ABC

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

lakers fans just need to admit ariza > artest ... how hard is it for a coach to say artest no more outside shots

laugh.gif

You gotta shoot em to stretch the D tho, Artest knocks em down sometimes and im more than content with the D he plays *shrugs*

cRazy dav0 wrote:
lakers fans just need to admit ariza > artest ... how hard is it for a coach to say artest no more outside shots
we know already and CP will tell you guys first
laugh.gif

artest on D is where we need him and he hasnt done that really yet

anyways back to the game...heres old news our bench stinks!

i knew somehow our lead was gonna evaporate....I HATE HOW WE LET OUR GUARD DOWN!

on to game 2
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

???

We all saw Artest's D on KD last series.

granted he did for the most part but a lot of those baskets durant missed were shots he shouldve made though

IMO

Artest's D has been great, KD shot 35% for the last series, obviously bothered by Ron's physical play.

He just cannot for the life of him hit that open shot, which at the moment we haven't needed it to be a necessity. Now I don't even think we'll need him this series on O, but sometime during the WCF and Finals assuming we advance, he is going to HAVE to hit some of these wide open shots.

Originally Posted by knightngale

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Lamar was pissed at the bench in the post game. pretty much saying they all suck
he is part of the bench and he was sucking too except for that rebound and putback at the end

and that was cause he was left unguarded due to kobe and gasol

eyes.gif
 @ odom

he is main part of that bench...him playing like odumb shooting long threes and lack of defense is the reason why they almost blew it

did deron say anything about his hand/arm? i saw him holding on to it in the closing seconds of the jazz-nuggets game 6.

Back
Top Bottom