OFFICIAL: WCSF-- Utah Jazz @ Los Angeles Lakers Sunday//12:30PST ABC

Originally Posted by jretro23

bynum has a small tear in front of menescus in right knee, questionable for game 1.

I'm getting tired of him...He stays getting hurt...

This summer Lakers need to do a sign and trade with the Raptors for Bosh and give them Bynum..

franchise3 wrote:
smh.gif
@ game 2 on Tues then game 3 isn't until Sat

sick.gif
 NBA scheduling has been wack this year but I think it favors us.  Game 2 will be huge.

ah shiet, looks like i'm gonna miss most of this game live. Gotta set the DVR =\

D will is gonna demolish our PG rotation. but we will still pull it off. I firmly believe that the Lakers will shore up that PG position this offseason, title or not

damn drews hurt again i say we just sit this kid until the west finals we dont need him to beat the jazz...

Lakers in V

I think if you're a 7 foot C, you're doomed. It's a G league.

Yao, Oden, Bynum, etc stay getting hurt

Originally Posted by BlowDaWhistle

Originally Posted by jretro23

bynum has a small tear in front of menescus in right knee, questionable for game 1.

I'm getting tired of him...He stays getting hurt...

This summer Lakers need to do a sign and trade with the Raptors for Bosh and give them Bynum..

this

or trade him for noah or maybe dirk haha

but i don think we will cause thats jonny buss's boy

Deron will go off but we don't match up well at any other position. Kobe

and Lamar always seem to have huge games against us and we have no answer for Gasol

or Bynum.

I would love to believe that my Jazz have the ability to pull an upset...

But we dont. Unfortunately, Lakers in 5 or 6.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

Deron will go off but we don't match up well at any other position. Kobe

and Lamar always seem to have huge games against us and we have no answer for Gasol

or Bynum.

I would love to believe that my Jazz have the ability to pull an upset...

But we dont. Unfortunately, Lakers in 5 or 6.

laugh.gif
 youre a jazz fan? with a sn and a avy like that?

sorry i find that kinda funny

thats kinda like me having a larry bird type of sn and avy or anything celtic related

I will say this, if kobe is going to play like he has been the past couple of games weaving in the lane and getting easier buckets for him and teammates then the Lakers won't be stopped. I do think Bynum being hurt is big, how big depends on how hurt he really is.

Damn man I hope Drew will be able to get back and tough it out atleast for a decent amount of minutes. He is the key to our championship (see 'NBA Finals 2008 vs. the Celtics')

I think the Thunder series is going to help us down the road, we started off with a quality opponent and not one that you'd expect the number 8 seed to be. Its not like we are in cruise control and just swept the series or anything, Odom and Milsap are going to be the key factors in this series IMO
EDIT- Round 2 Wallpaper is out 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

10playoffsB_1920.jpg

http://www.nba.com/lakers/multimedia/wallpapers.html

moz-screenshot.png
Broom.gif

A guy can be optomistic can't he?
laugh.gif

Realistically tho Deron is too much of a beast to not win at least 1 game tho, so i say lakers in 5.
pimp.gif

Bynum going down with knee problems in the late season into the playoffs is becoming about a big a lock as the sun rising and setting each day.

I JUST GOT TICKETS TO THE GAME! Section 106 row 9! anyone know if there will be any kind of give aways like a shirt for eveyrone to wear? or anything? haha

my prediction is lakers winning in 5. jazz cant win in LA and they are undersized. however, i do think these games will be tough and competitive, but the lakers are just too big and talented and have the ultimate closer. boozer and milsap have to scrap and and at least make the lakers bigs work. with okur out, fesenko needs to throw that 300lb body against bynum, he's got to at least be physical and try to wear him down. deron will get his, but that's the only advantage the jazz have, is the PG position.

if anyone needs tix for 2ms game let me know. i have e-tickets and ill be letting them go for way below face. i'll give nt the hookup. pm me thanks

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

The road to repeat has gotten a lot easier
pimp.gif
Still can't believe the Mavs AND Nuggets are gone.

That being said, I really like this matchup for us because Utah simply can't win in Staples in the playoffs. I also think we can steal one from that rabid fanbase in Salt Lake. Lakers by 8 tomorrow and finish the Jazz in 5 games.

I didn't get to see the end of the DEN/UTAH game, was D-Will seriously hurt?

And Darth one of those names on that list doesn't belong...starts with Mo and ends with Williams
laugh.gif

easier? you forget about the spurs????

the spurs> mavs and nuggets

Funny you say that, I could of sworn you wernt saying that before the playoffs started.

Back
Top Bottom