Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

thanx guys.

KicksBoyWonder: it's heritage, the guys version of forever 21, got it like a year or 2 ago.

Mogulson: i know ya would man, i know ya would.

but ya know, i don't care if you like my fit or not, nothing you say will change what i like, but what i've noticed is you have never complimented a single person's fit in here. evar. you'll only say their kicks are nice, but then point out something you don't like. every single time it's followed by something you don't like (don't like the shirt sticking out, don't like the matching watch, don't like the stains on your polo, don't like the tag, don't like that one tiny wrinkle in the left bottom side of your chest pocket, etc.). if you ever comment on the fit itself, it's negative. so i guess when you don't say anything about the fit itself it's safe to ASSume you like it? LOL... i'm not even sure i've ever seen you make a comment on someone's shoes without there being something negative to follow... i think sometimes you do like fits but instead of saying that you try your hardest to find something to say about it you don't like. i just think if you like a fit you should say that too, not just only comment on the ones you don't.

real talk man, you should post fits, show us all how it's done.
wink.gif

Courtney...Always Dope!

Cris....Dope Supremes!

Dreads...Whattup bro? I still need those Patta...

Recent...Spizikes...
c102562ebd491447101191ad04791526cf602ab.pjpg

4b83503ee3cf48fd40c6138715b6061e1608dd3.pjpg

Out & about with my fav lil' lady...
7d125a6ec64b94611d31fc4cc7c533617b7ad11.pjpg

Courtney...Always Dope!

Cris....Dope Supremes!

Dreads...Whattup bro? I still need those Patta...

Recent...Spizikes...
c102562ebd491447101191ad04791526cf602ab.pjpg

4b83503ee3cf48fd40c6138715b6061e1608dd3.pjpg

Out & about with my fav lil' lady...
7d125a6ec64b94611d31fc4cc7c533617b7ad11.pjpg

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys.

KicksBoyWonder: it's heritage, the guys version of forever 21, got it like a year or 2 ago.

but ya know, i don't care if you like my fit or not, nothing you say will change what i like, but what i've noticed is you have never complimented a single person's fit in here. evar. you'll only say their kicks are nice, but then point out something you don't like. every single time it's followed by something you don't like (don't like the shirt sticking out, don't like the matching watch, don't like the stains on your polo, don't like the tag, don't like that one tiny wrinkle in the left bottom side of your chest pocket, etc.). if you ever comment on the fit itself, it's negative. so i guess when you don't say anything about the fit itself it's safe to ASSume you like it? LOL... i'm not even sure i've ever seen you make a comment on someone's shoes without there being something negative to follow... i think sometimes you do like fits but instead of saying that you try your hardest to find something to say about it you don't like. i just think if you like a fit you should say that too, not just only comment on the ones you don't.

wink.gif
I used to post fits years ago. I'll post a fit I wear to Sneaker Pimps tommorow. Look  I compliment what I like and say what I don't. I don't do it in a flaming or disrespectful manner at all. Not sure why your not getting it. Why can't I say how I feel if I'm not flaming or insulting anyone?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

thanx guys.

wink.gif
I used to post fits years ago. I'll post a fit I wear to Sneaker Pimps tommorow. Look  I compliment what I like and say what I don't. I don't do it in a flaming or disrespectful manner at all. Not sure why your not getting it. Why can't I say how I feel if I'm not flaming or insulting anyone?

viet star i've balled in the eggplants as well and theyre pretty heavy. after playing in kobe's its hard to almost go to any other shoe

viet star i've balled in the eggplants as well and theyre pretty heavy. after playing in kobe's its hard to almost go to any other shoe

67 degrees and sunny in a Portland November. Amazing.

Blazer snapback
J crew
Stussy
Fire Red III's

67 degrees and sunny in a Portland November. Amazing.

Blazer snapback
J crew
Stussy
Fire Red III's

Back
Top Bottom