Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

sick. decided not to go to classes today, so lounging in these.
2dqmw07.jpg

Just got home from basketball...I wouldn't recommend playing in Foamposite 1's...Lites are much better.

Some nice kicks NT.
smokin.gif

Just got home from basketball...I wouldn't recommend playing in Foamposite 1's...Lites are much better.

Some nice kicks NT.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Go to class D! Dope socks. Need me some baby blue elites

Hah I wish I could E. I really need to but head's been spinning and throat is killing me. So I aint trying to cough up a storm and vomit -___-
and thanks, finally picked up the caro's yesterday with my inks, only got one though, might have to grab some more later. Ready to bust out the greens.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Go to class D! Dope socks. Need me some baby blue elites

Hah I wish I could E. I really need to but head's been spinning and throat is killing me. So I aint trying to cough up a storm and vomit -___-
and thanks, finally picked up the caro's yesterday with my inks, only got one though, might have to grab some more later. Ready to bust out the greens.

first wear on these J's. love 'em.

also, been looking for a black stussy visor beanie with just a small, simple logo for ages now. finally got one:

5143928277_cc1e69580a_z.jpg
5143928439_4ab0c10ae9_z.jpg

5144122193_0762f21be2.jpg

5144534840_ea2bdcca7d_z.jpg

5144534396_a2586bec61_z.jpg

first wear on these J's. love 'em.

also, been looking for a black stussy visor beanie with just a small, simple logo for ages now. finally got one:

5143928277_cc1e69580a_z.jpg
5143928439_4ab0c10ae9_z.jpg

5144122193_0762f21be2.jpg

5144534840_ea2bdcca7d_z.jpg

5144534396_a2586bec61_z.jpg

thanx guys.

KicksBoyWonder: it's heritage, the guys version of forever 21, got it like a year or 2 ago.

Mogulson: i know ya would man, i know ya would.

but ya know, i don't care if you like my fit or not, nothing you say will change what i like, but what i've noticed is you have never complimented a single person's fit in here. evar. you'll only say their kicks are nice, but then point out something you don't like. every single time it's followed by something you don't like (don't like the shirt sticking out, don't like the matching watch, don't like the stains on your polo, don't like the tag, don't like that one tiny wrinkle in the left bottom side of your chest pocket, etc.). if you ever comment on the fit itself, it's negative. so i guess when you don't say anything about the fit itself it's safe to ASSume you like it? LOL... i'm not even sure i've ever seen you make a comment on someone's shoes without there being something negative to follow... i think sometimes you do like fits but instead of saying that you try your hardest to find something to say about it you don't like. i just think if you like a fit you should say that too, not just only comment on the ones you don't.

real talk man, you should post fits, show us all how it's done.
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom