Official WDYWT thread NOV 2010, *** NO quoting pics ** keep the negativity out

@ FLINT/Mayhem: Thanks y'all! I am afraid that if I decided to walk in my other vintage, might suffer the same fate.
frown.gif
Just like most dead things, they're best kept in the box...lol.

@ FLINT/Mayhem: Thanks y'all! I am afraid that if I decided to walk in my other vintage, might suffer the same fate.
frown.gif
Just like most dead things, they're best kept in the box...lol.

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

stoopz... tell us more about your house. those floors and staircase look great.
Tim, house was built in 1927.  All the wood work in the house is original 9' with caps.  Probably the main reason we bought the place, because it was one of the homes in the area that hadn't had all the wood work painted (yuck).  The stair case will be one of my projects this winter.   Needs some refinishing and then possibly a carpet runner up the middle.  Labor of love for sure.  

Originally Posted by TimCity2000

stoopz... tell us more about your house. those floors and staircase look great.
Tim, house was built in 1927.  All the wood work in the house is original 9' with caps.  Probably the main reason we bought the place, because it was one of the homes in the area that hadn't had all the wood work painted (yuck).  The stair case will be one of my projects this winter.   Needs some refinishing and then possibly a carpet runner up the middle.  Labor of love for sure.  

nice griffeys
"Well some people think that 'to puff the magic dragon' means to... puff... smoke... a marijuana cigarette."
"Puff is just the name of the boy's magical dragon... You a pothead, Focker?"
REVIEW HERE

nice griffeys
"Well some people think that 'to puff the magic dragon' means to... puff... smoke... a marijuana cigarette."
"Puff is just the name of the boy's magical dragon... You a pothead, Focker?"
REVIEW HERE

Back
Top Bottom