Official Weezy Thread Vol. "Sorry 4 The Wait" - 7/13. Carter 4 - 8/29.

Wow, so Boo didn't even try to break out on his own. I guess when you down with the hottest artist/label
out, you just wanna be apart of it, even if you not really doing anything. So...where's Gotti at?
nerd.gif

Wow, so Boo didn't even try to break out on his own. I guess when you down with the hottest artist/label
out, you just wanna be apart of it, even if you not really doing anything. So...where's Gotti at?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I’ve got a message for Lil Wayne, his Cash Money Brothers, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all the rappers from other parts of the country who now live in Miami. I’m tired of seeing these cats using up our beaches, soaking up our sunshine, taking over the nightclubs, and sleeping with our women without investing anything into the community. I want to know when Lil Wayne is going to do more than show up courtside at the American Airlines Arena. Hell, it’s not like he paid for them anyway. You know he got comped.

They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV nightclub, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship. What kind of sell-out move is that? I want to see Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all their boys start doing more for Miami.

They got until January 1. If I don’t see them giving back to the Magic City, I’m gonna have their Miami cards revoked. They won’t be getting into any more nightclubs. They won’t be able to go near our women. And Lil Wayne is gonna have to find floor seats for New Orleans Hornets home games because he won’t be allowed inside the Triple A.

Full Story: Miami Times
grin.gif
what a clown
No Uncle Luke is right

9/10 people think DJ Khaled is from Miami cause of the image this dude puts off

all Wayne n company has to do is go to Carol City, hit up Opa Locka visit Booker T or Miami Northwestern and give out scholarships

but they parade around Miami like they own the place and people who are from or live in Miami feel the exact same way......

all we sayin is if you gonna act like you own the place give back to the city you wanna claim
man who gives a #!@$?
it's a city...people live there...people move there. is anyone's livelihood suffering because these dudes love being in miami? no.

people care about the stupidest #**!. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I’ve got a message for Lil Wayne, his Cash Money Brothers, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all the rappers from other parts of the country who now live in Miami. I’m tired of seeing these cats using up our beaches, soaking up our sunshine, taking over the nightclubs, and sleeping with our women without investing anything into the community. I want to know when Lil Wayne is going to do more than show up courtside at the American Airlines Arena. Hell, it’s not like he paid for them anyway. You know he got comped.

They rap in their songs about King of Diamonds and LIV nightclub, where Lil Wayne was partying it up with Dirk Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks after they beat the Miami Heat for the NBA championship. What kind of sell-out move is that? I want to see Lil Wayne, DJ Khaled, Puff Daddy and all their boys start doing more for Miami.

They got until January 1. If I don’t see them giving back to the Magic City, I’m gonna have their Miami cards revoked. They won’t be getting into any more nightclubs. They won’t be able to go near our women. And Lil Wayne is gonna have to find floor seats for New Orleans Hornets home games because he won’t be allowed inside the Triple A.

Full Story: Miami Times
grin.gif
what a clown
No Uncle Luke is right

9/10 people think DJ Khaled is from Miami cause of the image this dude puts off

all Wayne n company has to do is go to Carol City, hit up Opa Locka visit Booker T or Miami Northwestern and give out scholarships

but they parade around Miami like they own the place and people who are from or live in Miami feel the exact same way......

all we sayin is if you gonna act like you own the place give back to the city you wanna claim
man who gives a #!@$?
it's a city...people live there...people move there. is anyone's livelihood suffering because these dudes love being in miami? no.

people care about the stupidest #**!. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

GQ: What’s up with all the skateboarding?
Lil Wayne: You know, I don’t know. Everybody asks me that question, like, “What made you start skating?†Yeah, well, um…I don’t know. I’m still like a kid, because unfortunately my childhood was raped away from me because I became a star, a rapper, or whatever you want to call it, and you can’t be a kid and a rapper at the same time. So I watch television and I get real amped. Like, people watch commercials, and they’re like, “Who’s gonna buy that?†I’m the person they make the commercials for. I watch them, and I’m like, “Oh God, that’s awesome.†So I was just watching TV, and I was like, “Yeah. I want to do that!†And I called a guy and I said, “I want a ramp on my roof.†I have a pretty big roof at home. So I put a ramp on the roof about five months ago, and man, I’ve been skating ever since.

GQ: I hear you plan to retire when you turn 35?
Lil Wayne: Basically, I have been doing this for eighteen years. That’s reason number one. I have accomplished all that I have set out to accomplish and more. Also, I have a label, and I’ve only put out two artists [Drake and Nicki Minaj]. I have a lot more work to do, and it’d be selfish to not focus on being the boss and focus on their projects.But the main reason is my kids, my children. Now, if I thought I’d be selfish to my artists, imagine what I think I would be doing to my kids.

GQ: How does life look right now through Lil Wayne’s glasses?
Lil Wayne: I can describe it like this: Today I was riding up to the venue. I had just woken up, and I looked out the window, and there was like a billion cars in the parking lot. I turned to my girl, and I said, “Isn’t it crazy how all those cars and all those people are there to see me?†And the craziest part was I still could get that feeling. All this time, after all those albums, videos, all those awards and money and groupies and homeys and gangbanging and friends and no-longer friends. That I can still get that feeling, like, “Wow. This is amazing.†That’s what it is to be me. Yeah.

Full Story: GQ

GQ: What’s up with all the skateboarding?
Lil Wayne: You know, I don’t know. Everybody asks me that question, like, “What made you start skating?†Yeah, well, um…I don’t know. I’m still like a kid, because unfortunately my childhood was raped away from me because I became a star, a rapper, or whatever you want to call it, and you can’t be a kid and a rapper at the same time. So I watch television and I get real amped. Like, people watch commercials, and they’re like, “Who’s gonna buy that?†I’m the person they make the commercials for. I watch them, and I’m like, “Oh God, that’s awesome.†So I was just watching TV, and I was like, “Yeah. I want to do that!†And I called a guy and I said, “I want a ramp on my roof.†I have a pretty big roof at home. So I put a ramp on the roof about five months ago, and man, I’ve been skating ever since.

GQ: I hear you plan to retire when you turn 35?
Lil Wayne: Basically, I have been doing this for eighteen years. That’s reason number one. I have accomplished all that I have set out to accomplish and more. Also, I have a label, and I’ve only put out two artists [Drake and Nicki Minaj]. I have a lot more work to do, and it’d be selfish to not focus on being the boss and focus on their projects.But the main reason is my kids, my children. Now, if I thought I’d be selfish to my artists, imagine what I think I would be doing to my kids.

GQ: How does life look right now through Lil Wayne’s glasses?
Lil Wayne: I can describe it like this: Today I was riding up to the venue. I had just woken up, and I looked out the window, and there was like a billion cars in the parking lot. I turned to my girl, and I said, “Isn’t it crazy how all those cars and all those people are there to see me?†And the craziest part was I still could get that feeling. All this time, after all those albums, videos, all those awards and money and groupies and homeys and gangbanging and friends and no-longer friends. That I can still get that feeling, like, “Wow. This is amazing.†That’s what it is to be me. Yeah.

Full Story: GQ

“To be honest with you, the Lil Wayne sales are a little suspect to me. Because it was trending 600,000 pieces that week. And they didn’t do a million copies, it was like 900,000. “Tha Carter III ,â€

“To be honest with you, the Lil Wayne sales are a little suspect to me. Because it was trending 600,000 pieces that week. And they didn’t do a million copies, it was like 900,000. “Tha Carter III ,â€

Back
Top Bottom